Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Massive Lee E30 adapters for Recaro bottom-mount seats -- higher rake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eLKuRLy
    replied
    Originally posted by e30fix View Post

Hello, I actually ended up selling my car shortly after getting a set from this very same group by. If you interested I can sell you my set. I never mounted them and they’re still in the same box?
    pm'ed you. I will take them.

Leave a comment:

• e30fix
    replied
    Originally posted by eLKuRLy View Post
    Are these still available? Can I get in a set?
    Thanks
    Hello, I actually ended up selling my car shortly after getting a set from this very same group by. If you interested I can sell you my set. I never mounted them and they’re still in the same box?

Leave a comment:

• eLKuRLy
    replied
    Are these still available? Can I get in a set?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• flipper325es
    replied
    I finally got another driver slider (I wanted to keep OE seats with sliders), and installed the driver Recaro SRD. The adapters worked great -- created just the right rake, and lowered the seat about 3/4" compared to OE Sport seat. In addition to the perfect rake, I can now see the top of the instrument cluster through the smaller 370 mm M-Tech 2, even in the fairly upright seat position I prefer.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/G4kkjnzJFyZ24c5t9

For those that haven't yet installed their Recaros with these adapters, I found that the easiest solution was to mount the adapters all the way inboard on the seats, and then ensure that the Left-to-Right distance between slider floor mounting holes (center-to-center) is 16-5/8", by using spacers between the adapter and the slider where necessary. It was also a good opportunity to thoroughly clean the sliders from the original dried up grease, and relube them with LPS 2.

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    Mystery solved, I was contacted by Hamik on S14.net and he has the four other adapters. One has four left while the other has four right. I will send emails to each of them with their respective details so that they can arrange to ship the "wrong" adapters.

Leave a comment:

• flipper325es
    replied
    I installed my passenger Recaro with the new adapters last night, all is good! The rake matches the factory Sport seat adjusted to the max, which is what I was aiming for:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CVF7dAzhVwTYNLVT9

I ended up not using the aluminum spacers, but used extra washers not in the hardware kit, under each cap bolt and nut between adapters and sliders.

Driver side Recaro is going in tonight. :up:

Leave a comment:

• flipper325es
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Hi everyone
    I just received a PM from Kyle. It seems he has 4 of the same mounts. That is 4 right mounts. Not two of each side. Which means somebody will receive 4 left mounts.
    Please check what you received and let me know if you are the unlucky winner. I will try solving the problem as soon as possible

Lee

I have the correct parts, 2 left and 2 right mounts.

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Hi everyone
    I just received a PM from Kyle. It seems he has 4 of the same mounts. That is 4 right mounts. Not two of each side. Which means somebody will receive 4 left mounts.
    Please check what you received and let me know if you are the unlucky winner. I will try solving the problem as soon as possible

Lee

I’ll check mine tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    Also, I sent an email to Hamik who's on S14.net

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    Needless to mention that I will obviously pay for shipping the parts between both parties... ;-)

Leave a comment:

• e30fix
    replied
    Ok so i just checked my rails and my set is good. Hopefully everyone else starts looking at their items.

Leave a comment:

• Kyle90
    replied
    Would be nice if everyone could check their orders... there’s no use having two of us unable to install our seats.

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    Hi everyone

Lee

Leave a comment:

• Aufbau Principle
    replied
    Thanks, here's the passenger side put together. Had to drill out the front mounting hole on the slider but otherwise went well.

Leave a comment:

• Massive Lee
    replied
    Just remove the crossbar

Leave a comment:

Working...
X