Doc Bailey's Leather Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc Bailey's Leather Black

I used Doc Bailey's Leather Black quite successfully to rejuvenate the black interior in my 91 325is. I had seen raves on the product on on of the E30 forums and figured it was worth a shot. In the end, while it took a long time to get to me as it comes from Canada, it exceeded all expectations.

I applied it thinly and evenly, let it sit for a few hours on a hot summer day, and then removed the excess product. I then went back a few hours later and removed more product, as some of it had dried further. As a result I did not get any dye-back of the black on any clothing, and the seats looked worlds better as a result.

I repeated the process about a week later, and right now I could not be happier with the condition of my seats. They look great, especially by comparison, and I'm looking forward to another application in the spring.

Before

After

-

Before

After

-

Before

After

I have found this to be an amazing product for my tired black leather interior, and highly recommend it if your seats require this kind of restoration.
    Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Thanks for the review. I'll def. try and pick some up for my buddies ride. He's been on me to detail it for him. Even offered to pay this time...

;)

+1
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Holly Fuck me, that doesnt even look like the same seats. Of course these bastards cant help me with my cardinal red interior.
      1989 325i - sold
      1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
      1990 325i

Comment

Thanks for the great write up C-T. I'm gonna be doing this in the summer.
        http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

Looking at those pics makes me miss my leather interior. My big ass had flattened out that driver's seat to the point where it had become really comfortable. :D
          Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

This came out excellent. I need a product like this but for my grey seats.

G.Verelli

Comment

Just bought some.
              sigpic

Comment

I hope my seats turn out the same

Comment

The shit is on back order
                  sigpic

Comment

wow. thats what i need to do

Comment

seats look great

Comment

Did you get the 4 oz. kit with the applicator and buffing cloth? Just wondering how much that one bottle will do.
                        sigpic

Comment

I bought the default 8.8 oz bottle that came with the product and application foam shrink-wrapped to each other. I never saw the 4 oz kit when I ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by CR325IS View Post
                            The shit is on back order
                            I just stopped by the local Harley dealer and they had this stuff in stock
                            1985 325e dd

Comment

Originally posted by C-T View Post
                              I bought the default 8.8 oz bottle that came with the product and application foam shrink-wrapped to each other. I never saw the 4 oz kit when I ordered.
                              Is that enough for more than one use if you do the front seats and rear bench?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X