Hiperformancestore.com (Silicone hoses)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiperformancestore.com (Silicone hoses)

Made a purchasein Feb 2011 from Hiperformancestore.com for silicone hoses for my M42 engine. The kit was about $100 shipped. The hoses came packaged with cutter, lube, and labeled hose sections (plus instructions) for the different runs. Product quality was good and the customer service was excellent. I needed a 12" piece in one of the sizes because the kit didnt contain enough and they shipped it out next day at no cost. Would recommend this vendors product for the "mess under the intake" mod highly. Would buy from again!

Gerta
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Thats pretty cool, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I have also purchased there M42 kit. Nice product, great service and very friendly. I also purchased a book on supercharging that they had written which was very infomative and helpful.

Comment

Great info.

Comment

I purchased it about two weeks ago and finally got around to it this weekend. Super easy to understand directions and great quality. The project was simple enough that my girlfriend even jumped in and help run the new washer tubes.

She kept asking what the "red goo" was for.
          Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

I bought a set of hoses from these guys. Good stuff with instructions. I also used their fuel injector cleaning service and it was great! Fast shipping and close to instant communication. I will use their services again.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Bumping this for an outstanding group. I got my order in just a few days, package just came with the mail. Everything is sealed up in a ziploc bag, inside the box. Included is a snazzy hose cutter tool, assembly lube, and MODEL SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Way to go guys, I would recommend this to anybody who needs to replace hosing. Top notch.
              Current_SeeDee 1972 e10 Luna 1975 e10
              Past___Veronica 1994 e36 Le-Ah 1987 e30

Comment

Working...
              X