My review of Fisher Machine Shop in Central NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My review of Fisher Machine Shop in Central NJ

I was looking a while back for a place to oring my m20 block and only a few places were mentioned but none really in close relationship to me. My teacher recommended Fisher Machine in Edison, NJ. Ironically another friend recommended them but forgot the name, just knew they did a lot of Hondas and located in Edison.

For the hone, oring, clean, and dismount 12 pistons and mount 6 costed 400. They got the job within a week probably shorter I just didn't count. They kept good contact and got the job done right. For 400, I felt they charged a good price since most places I read charged 200 alone for that.

I mounted and dismounted all those pistons since its a 2.7 eta based stroker, and had to swap I pistons onto e rods. I didn't want to risk damaging pistons sinc I do not have a press and my other teacher said about 10 bucks a piston is a usual price.

I highly recommend these guys especially to local to Edison guys.. I just wanted to post this to help Anyone local in need of machine shop.

Cool story. Good to hear positive reps, seems more bitching takes place over the net these days.

Comment

I'm just trying to help out my locals both r3v and this shop, it's hard to come by genuine business these days

Comment

Working...
      X