HID kit?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • atomic
    replied
    Same here once I get my 5 lug swap and paint/body done. I will be ordering 6 sets from you .

    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    Yeah, when I get ellipsoids I'll be asking you for some too.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Good man :)

    haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Spee
    replied


    I'll be buying these around February

    Leave a comment:


  • chivas
    replied


    i have a set in my e39 and there is not check light error.

    cheap too! comes with brackets which makes mounting them a hell of a lot easier then zip ties or the useless double sided tape.

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    No. 9006 in stock enclosure.

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    your landcruiser doesn't have projectors does it..?

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Driver's eye view.

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    4300

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    what temp did you get?

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Here is a picture. After two days with them, I am pleased.

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    I got a set from this seller yesterday. They came very quickly, UPS were exactly as pictured/described and seem after a painless P&P install to be fine. They are 9006's for my Landcruiser.

    The two provisos I have are (1) they came from China (not "America" as stated in the auction) and (2) are not as nice as the Hella set I had in the e30 but they cost 127.00 shipped.

    I am sure they will last for at least a year and if they do I'll be happy. I'd also say the seller responded to emailed questions both before & after the sale promptly.

    I'll post tomorrow after I drive with them in the dark.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    I would recommend a name brand HID kit.

    I can get from apexcone from a good friend for 150 plus shipping. Let me know. 50 dollars more and easy to deal with warranty :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mossman
    replied
    I have the ones on ebay that are 90 + 40 shipping (and 16 on the 2nd set) and they work great, only had em for a week now though so far. Also 1 of the clips is too tight and brittle for when you plug the bulb side of the harness into the housing, like clockwork 1 of the 2 tabs snaps off, I was 4/4 on this no matter how careful I was, but the other tab still holds it snugly and I don't think it'll be a problem, if it becomes one I'll tape it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    I've had my ProLumen for two years now

    Leave a comment:

Working...