cheap ebay fogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheap ebay fogs?

I noticed the price on these replica fog lights dropped in price to $48 shipped. Anyone buy these yet? Curious to know if they are any good. Hell, I might have to buy a set soon at this price.
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

buy them and review them! take one for the team.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I use them, for the price you might as well buy multiple pairs. The fit right in, they do weigh less than OEM for those who care, mine still shine after 5 months of driving with them. for the price you cant go wrong with them.

7speedshop.com

Comment

They look good, I thought they would be that crystal clear ebay looking lights.
        sigpic

Comment

damn. for $50 a pair, you cant really go wrong. thats cheaper than buying plastic lenses.

Comment

hahaha wow, i have a leaf in my driver side fog light, and today i tried to get it out but i see absolutely no way that it would of gotten in there. The fog lights a nice and water tight. Theres also a moth in my other cars fog light.
            Last edited by kamotors; 05-11-2009, 10:33 AM.

7speedshop.com

Comment

I installed a set for a customer at the shop a month or so ago.

I really didn't like the way they fit or the general quality of them...

But... Cheap is cheap.

Comment

Fit is ok at best, mine did not come with bulbs. over all for the price they look nice once you get them in. Note my valance was slightly bent, not that bad, but this probably added to my fitment issues.
                Originally posted by KingB
                Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

i installed these into a brand new valance and had no fitment issues.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Any other reviews on these? I may buy 2 pair.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

does it come with bulbs or not?
                      '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                      '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                      '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

The quality isn't bad, the fit isn't 100%. The gaskets are too small for the ebay fogs, if you stretch them to fit, you see right through where the gasket meets the brake ducts. They look nice, but I'm a perfectionist.
                        E46 IR M3 | E90 BS 328i | E30 AW 325i

Comment

I hate to bump such an old thread, but since my fog light switch is jammed in the on position, i might as well replace the dead driver side light. Cover is cracked, no idea if i need a new cover and bulb, or whole new assembly, but I saw the $50 ebay ones. If they work I might consider ordering a set.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I ordered a set of these a few weeks ago. They look great out of the box, I haven't installed mine yet because I need a new valence first.

I had one issue with them though, on the ebay listing it says its for a complete set left and right. When I received mine, I realized that they sent two left fog lights, I emailed them and the next day they sent out a right fog to correct the issue. The company didn't charge me shipping for the right fog and hasn't asked me to send one of the left fogs back to them. So far I am satisfied with them.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Thx, I'll have to decide if I want fogs or not and then order em, or not.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                              Originally posted by DTM190
                              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                              X