Shadowline Motorsport E30 LED Headlight M70 6000k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadowline Motorsport E30 LED Headlight M70 6000k

I got some M70-9006-6K LED Headlight Bulbs that would go into my e30 ellipsoids headlights.
    E30 headlights by Donovan Bone, on Flickr

I had the stock units and they were lacking in giving me the light I was accustomed to in my wife's Escalade with the nice bright stock lights, I think they are projector housings.

Anyway I bought these headlights to help me see at night and also to be seen. E30s are very small cars. Living here in Texas and I feel I'm gonna get crushed haha.

So I received these headlight very quickly.

These are the types that I got for my headlights:
    Bulb Type: 9005/9006
    Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White)

After an email confirmation, my order was shipped.

I can tell you that it took me some time to get the motivation to install these for one I thought it would be a pain to get these in, the driver side with the ABS module, 1990 325iS, seemed to be right in the way. Plus we had a bunch of rain and cold come in. So I didn't want to get stuck out in all the weather.

Finally a nice day came and I went to install these. WOW like 5 mins and I was done.

Now, I did spend some good time adjusting my lights. You can also even twist these lights to get an even better output/cutoff.

The pictures really don't do the light output justice. This is a night and day difference in not only light color but in how much better I'm able to see.

Today I got to drive home in after sunset and I can honestly say it was a safer trip as I could actually see much better. And no, I wasn't blinding people(see above about adjusting my headlights).

I really wish I had gotten these earlier. This was a great purchase!

Thank you!

PIC DUMP!
    before:

after(they still needed some adjust here but you can see how much better the light output really is:

Before:

After:

Before:

During:

After:

Again, so glad I got these!