Massive 300x21 BBK

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nmlss2006
    replied
    Ah. Thanks Lee. Time for plan B...

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by nmlss2006
    Next question: do those same D-forces fit the 300x32, I wonder?
    The 21mm kit is a close fit requiring a little filing of the tips of the calipers. The 32mm kit is 11mm wider, all outward... So, no fit.

    Lee

    Leave a comment:


  • nmlss2006
    replied
    Next question: do those same D-forces fit the 300x32, I wonder?

    Leave a comment:


  • SkinnyVT
    replied
    Originally posted by ukrbmw
    Huh. Does anybody else run 15X7 over these? I have D-Force LTW, would they clear?
    yes

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by ukrbmw
    Huh. Does anybody else run 15X7 over these? I have D-Force LTW, would they clear?
    Here's a fitment thread. I recall that D-Force wheels indeed fit the Sport kit.

    2 or 3 sets in stock.



    Lee

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Love it. Those are B.A.

    Leave a comment:


  • ukrbmw
    replied
    Huh. Does anybody else run 15X7 over these? I have D-Force LTW, would they clear?

    Leave a comment:


  • 500ke30
    replied



    Unfortunately I don't have any better pictures with the Kosei wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    Photos show the heavy duty rotors that now come standard in replacement of the Ultra Light rotors that used to come with that kit. Free slotting was a free option during this Spring's offer. Now slotting is still available for $20 per disc. Be aware that slotting will wear the pads more than blank rotors. I suggest to perhaps use them only if you glaze your pads. Otherwise, I am not persuaded they are really needed for track duty, even though many people will still want them. I am currently out of Sport hats, and have a batch scheduled in 3 weeks. still anodized black.
    yeah, but the slotted looks secksay on those big rotors.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmerteck
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_pilot
    Do you have any pictures?
    I'm looking at bigger brakes when I finish my swap.
    Oh and rims are you running?
    Here is a pic of my 300x21mm kit form Lee, I am running BBS RG-fs in 16x7 with no clearance issues. There is also a running thread in the brakes subforum for which wheels fit over which of Lee's kits.(and whether caliper modification was required)

    Leave a comment:


  • mooseheadm5
    replied
    Ban for talking about your product when someon asked about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 500ke30
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_pilot
    Do you have any pictures?
    I'm looking at bigger brakes when I finish my swap.
    Oh and rims are you running?
    Yes I have pictures. I will post them later when I get home.

    I use OZ Superturismo 16x7 on the street and Kosei K1 racing 15x7 on the track. I had to grind parts of the calipers to get the Kosei's to fit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Photos show the heavy duty rotors that now come standard in replacement of the Ultra Light rotors that used to come with that kit. Free slotting was a free option during this Spring's offer. Now slotting is still available for $20 per disc. Be aware that slotting will wear the pads more than blank rotors. I suggest to perhaps use them only if you glaze your pads. Otherwise, I am not persuaded they are really needed for track duty, even though many people will still want them. I am currently out of Sport hats, and have a batch scheduled in 3 weeks. still anodized black.

    Thanks


    Leave a comment:


  • E30_pilot
    replied
    Do you have any pictures?
    I'm looking at bigger brakes when I finish my swap.
    Oh and rims are you running?

    Leave a comment:


  • 500ke30
    started a topic Massive 300x21 BBK

    Massive 300x21 BBK

    These brakes are great. They get the job done of slowing my s52 powered e30 on the track. I'm running HT-10 pads up front and cool carbon brake pads in the back.

    Customer service is great. Knowing what I know now, I would do it all over again. I Highly recommend the kit for anyone needing/wanting bigger brakes.
Working...