Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's up for a "Massive" GB?...Street and Sport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All components not in stock were received yesterday from Wilwood and shipped. Everyone has been served. When your kit is installed, do not hesitate to report.

TIA

Lee
    (Currently moving, working in one place, with inventory at the other place. Argh...)
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

....parts

Thanx for the update.......

at least you are moving..

We may lose the deposit on the house!!!.....or we have the option of hiring a litigator...@ 350 per hr.....sheesh.
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Hey Joel.

Moving from our current appartment, where we lived for the past 15 years, to a house, while trying to keep working as efficiently as possible is not easy. Driving from one place to the other to pick-up parts located remotely takes time and energy, plus the painting and the logistical nightmare of fitting the content of a place into another.

But at least I can now listen to music in "my" basement. Just purchased another set of Vintage Kef - 1978 3-ways Kef Cantata - to complement my 1978 Kef Calinda and 1987 Paradigm 11se Deluxe. Looking for a set of Kef 105 or 107... Lots of vintage audio in the rack.

1971 Technics SL1100ac - the predecessor of the SL1200 all DJs use, 35 years after its introduction.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post

We may lose the deposit on the house!!!.....or we have the option of hiring a litigator...@ 350 per hr.....sheesh.
          how'd that happen? sucks.. good luck with sorting it out.
          '12 F30 328i Sport Line
          '91 SpecE30 #523
          '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            Hey Joel.

Moving from our current appartment, where we lived for the past 15 years, to a house, while trying to keep working as efficiently as possible is not easy. Driving from one place to the other to pick-up parts located remotely takes time and energy, plus the painting and the logistical nightmare of fitting the content of a place into another.

But at least I can now listen to music in "my" basement. Just purchased another set of Vintage Kef - 1978 3-ways Kef Cantata - to complement my 1978 Kef Calinda and 1987 Paradigm 11se Deluxe. Looking for a set of Kef 105 or 107... Lots of vintage audio in the rack.

1971 Technics SL1100ac - the predecessor of the SL1200 all DJs use, 35 years after its introduction.

lEE...YOUR TASTES IN HI FI ARE EQUAL TO YOUR TASTES IN CARS...NO SURPISE......THAT LEATHER SEAT REMINDS ME OF THE AUDIO AD FROM THE 80'S..W/ THE GUYS FACE BEING BLOWN OUT BY THE HI FI POWER..I CANT RECALL THE SPONSOR OF THE AD...

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
              how'd that happen? sucks.. good luck with sorting it out.
              HEY k

WHEN IT ALL SORTS OUT..iLL HAVE YOU AND THE WIFE..OR L OVER......WE'LL LAUGH AND DRINK...AND SEE MY VIDS OF SLOW DRIVING.HEHEHE

Comment

The ad was for Maxell tapes and featured an LC3 Le Corbusier sofa designed in 1928 by famous architect Le Corbusier, then rights of the design were sold to Cassina in 1968. The speakers were JBL L100 studio monitors.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
                  HEY k

WHEN IT ALL SORTS OUT..iLL HAVE YOU AND THE WIFE..OR L OVER......WE'LL LAUGH AND DRINK...AND SEE MY VIDS OF SLOW DRIVING.HEHEHE

it looks like I wrote "lover"....I meant Levent...ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    Hey Joel.

My eyes aren't as good as before but is that a NAD I peek? The good ol audiophile stereo days are unfortunately over for me due to other expenses and my slight loss of hearing over time. Now I have to be content with stuff like Rotel and Paradigm for the moment. BTW. is your room acoustically treated in any way?

Comment

Bbk

Lee

Just rec'd my 2 nd box of parts

...cali's...rotors....pads.....

thanks again!!!

Joel

PS.... e mail sent

Comment

I am selling my massive front 300X21 setup, unused, for 900 shipped (inc pads).

It's a totally awesome kit (can't stress that enough), it's just not what i need right now...

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
                        UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

Working...
                        X