Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheB1G Lebowski
    replied
    Ok now we just need to get a bulk order together so we can get it cheaper. Im IN!

Leave a comment:

• ejnight
    replied
    All shipped. I will have a few more done next week. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ejnight
    replied
    I have two in stock and ready to ship.

Leave a comment:

• ejnight
    replied
    Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
    How much ground clearance do you lose?
    3/4 of and inch.

Leave a comment:

• evil_twin
    replied
    How much ground clearance do you lose?

Leave a comment:

• hoveringuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Drmoussaka View Post
    I must say that i had this Cross brace and skid plate on both my coupe and vert. And i Loved it!! The vert especially since it really stiffened up everything. Very satisfied with the product that was made.

You will lose some comfort when installing these products, but thats because you are adding a stiff suspension part. This is not made for your daily driver that your interested in commuting with.

Overall, I 110% love this part.
    I didn't find any negative aspects to driving at all. I have H&R sport springs and Billys. It got rid of annoying stuff without adding harshness.

The only negative that I found had nothing to do with driving... it's a little different and more difficult to jack-up the front from the subframe now. I always needed to drive onto some ramps to fit the jack under the car, but now I need a piece of wood between the jack and the cross brace.

Leave a comment:

• ejnight
    replied
    Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
    m30 swapped cars?
    Yes I have the Skid plate and Cross brace for all Swaps.

Originally posted by bimmerboy12 View Post
    Exactly, that's what I'm worried about. I like to push the limits in my car, but I also drive it 100% of the time. I don't want bone jarring bumps every morning and evening and lunch in between...
    I DD my car and it has both the Cross brace and the Skid Plate. I'm on HR and Billy Sports. Yes its stiff But for me it just feel like a well sorted out car, crisp and smooth.

Leave a comment:

• DeM3n
    replied
    Wow, looks like a cool piece. Don't really know if I really need to stiffen anything on my car. But still, it'd be cool to add to the mod list ;)

Leave a comment:

• RickSloan
    replied
    m30 swapped cars?

Leave a comment:

• bimmerboy12
    replied
    Originally posted by Drmoussaka View Post
    I must say that i had this Cross brace and skid plate on both my coupe and vert. And i Loved it!! The vert especially since it really stiffened up everything. Very satisfied with the product that was made.

You will lose some comfort when installing these products, but thats because you are adding a stiff suspension part. This is not made for your daily driver that your interested in commuting with.

Exactly, that's what Im worried about. I like to push the limits in my car, but I also drive it 100% of the time. I don't want bone jarring bumps every morning and evening and lunch in between...

Leave a comment:

• Drmoussaka
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmerboy12 View Post
    Can I get some testimonials about this brace to convince me to spend the 250 bucks? Is my comfort compromised in my dd?

Leave a comment:

• bimmerboy12
    replied
    Can I get some testimonials about this brace to convince me to spend the 250 bucks? Is my comfort compromised in my dd?

Leave a comment:

• evil_twin
    replied
    How much are the braces?

Leave a comment:

• deansbimmer
    replied
    Damn, I love my skidplate but my driveway will rape this brace. Maybe I'll pick one up to try.

Leave a comment:

• ejnight
    replied
    Three in stock and ready to go.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X