No announcement yet.

ESM 014 LM Style wheels 17x7.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got these wheels in today, The lip seems smaller than an inch to me but its probably because its a staggered lip. They do look bad ass though, I will post pics when I get them on my car.

Comment

These wheels do not fit with ECS 10.5mm Wheel spacers.

Last edited by BlackE30; 11-02-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

pretty cool looking

Comment

PM sent on unrelated wheels/

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
          R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Hey Ari,
            Nice to meet you last week (before we left for the Lemons race) at Castro's...

Do you still have any of these? Do they by chance come in a lower offset so I wouldn't need to run spacers? I'm looking for wheels for my Mtech2 white vert...
            Mtech2 Vert Project in Effect!
            Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Comment

Originally posted by Kato View Post
              Hey Ari,
              Nice to meet you last week (before we left for the Lemons race) at Castro's...

Do you still have any of these? Do they by chance come in a lower offset so I wouldn't need to run spacers? I'm looking for wheels for my Mtech2 white vert...
              Nice meeting you:D I don't have any of the lm reps all sold out. Call me at the shop check out the site we have a huge selection;)
              Thanks,
              www.esmwheels.com
              www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
              Toll Free: 800.729.5450
              Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Great looking wheels!

Comment

sub'ed
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by widebodye30 View Post
                    Nice meeting you:D I don't have any of the lm reps all sold out. Call me at the shop check out the site we have a huge selection;)
                    Thanks,
                    Damn, oh well! I really want something that I can bolt on without spacers in a 17x7.5 or 8 for the vert.

Are you by chance thinking of doing any Alpina reps? I've always loved those wheels and would love to have a set for the vert...
                    Mtech2 Vert Project in Effect!
                    Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Comment

Working...
                    X