17x10 & 17x8.5 ESM bbs rs style 002 wheels Official GB*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ Those are 18's.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
    '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
    '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
    '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Knew they looked huge. 17s should be a decent fit then, I really just dont want the wheel to look too big.
      E92 M3...

Comment

I'm very interested, but would like to have an idea of how the 17s will look... Ideally I'd like to see a bigger center instead of a stepped lip taking it from the 16" to 17".

Tires will need to be replaced within the next year for my current wheels, so I think it's time for a change!

Comment

I'd really like to see some drawings or something to that effect as well. I am really interested in these..
          E92 M3...

Comment

You want to make this wheel happen? Make it a 17x8 with ~et20-25, a 2" lip, and 28 fake bolts. What people want, including myself, is an attractive wheel that isnt too much hassle to fit properly... something that you can mount a good amount of rubber to (235mm), and perhaps fit bigger BBK's behind it with a small (10mm) spacer at worst. Take the 17x8 track wheel group buy that just ended for example... the market for those kinds of wheels is there, and that group buy is the proof. I dont see too many e30 guys getting into a 17x10 wheel... at least not enough to make this gb happen. And i still think a 17x8.5 wheel for the front of an e30 is too much, but thats just me. Just my 2 cents. Oh... more fake bolts please, i know i already said it.

Dave
            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

If this happens, for example in the 5x120 pattern , could exist a option to select the any of both, 17x8 and 17x10 the offset? Or just would be offered one type of offset and be done with it and no option for different ET?
              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                If this happens, for example in the 5x120 pattern , could exist a option to select the any of both, 17x8 and 17x10 the offset? Or just would be offered one type of offset and be done with it and no option for different ET?
                They will only be offered in one size( ET) for each bolt pattern.
                www.esmwheels.com
                www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Originally posted by Works243t View Post
                  I have no idea of the specs on these wheels. Think these are 17s or 18s??

PS>>> I know these arent RS' (look like your ESM 012s), just helping me decide if these will be too big. Im about to dive in this GB.

I think those look a lot like BBS RZ model, not RS exactly, but the RZ doens't have bolts I think ? Perhaps are 18, IDK.

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

I love the 17x8.5" option all around. ET 20 front and ET13 rear. I'm on the edge, but I have until Oct 15th, so i'll keep tuning in.

I want to know what the offset options are for the 17" version.

Ary, you will probably be expecting a call from me soon regarding this.
                    Recent Rebranding!!
                    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                    E30 SM62/S62
                    E30 M60 V8
                    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                    Instagram.com/garageaholic
                    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                      I think those look a lot like BBS RZ model, not RS exactly, but the RZ doens't have bolts I think ? Perhaps are 18, IDK.

Diego, those RZ's that you just posted are 17's. ;)
                      Would love to see these wheels go into production. With the correct ET of course. Do you have a time frame of when you would figure out all the spec's Ary?
                      Matt

Comment

selling some parts in my garage. when i get the money ill put my deposit down!

Comment

As will I.
                          Recent Rebranding!!
                          E30 SM62/S62
                          E30 M60 V8
                          E30 M30 Big 6!

Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

So what's the deal with this. How many people do you have? I'm interested in the 17x8.5 option, but I need to know where this deal is headed.
                            Recent Rebranding!!
                            E30 SM62/S62
                            E30 M60 V8
                            E30 M30 Big 6!

Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

I'd like to know the same^^
                              E92 M3...

Comment

Hey guys.... Sorry for the late reply. We have been working on the numbers for the ET. We have come up with these offsets for right now.They are not final yet.

17x8.5 et 0-15 2 1/2 lip size

17x10.0 et 10-25 3 1/2 lip size

Hopefull we will have more updates soon. We are working very hard to get these bad boyz in production:buttrock:buttrock:buttrock
                                www.esmwheels.com
                                www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                                Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                                Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Working...
                                X