Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Werkstatt Online Store - Now with E30 gear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Werkstatt Online Store - Now with E30 gear.

Here's a little about us. The Werkstatt is not just another online store. We're a repair and performance shop here in Portland, Oregon. The products you see on the website isn't a collection of things to make us as much money possible, it's a collection of products we have on our cars (or wish we had :) )

If you're in the area, stop by, say hello, grab a Werkstatt sticker and talk shop with any of us. We are all enthusiests that have moved into the business, but we still remember what it's like to be on the other side of the counter. Our prices are always honest and we pride ourselves on operating a business that is "price gouge-free." For your next upgrade, servicing or repair call us for quote, with a shop rate of $84 per hour, I'm sure we'll beat most shop's pricing.

And for those interested, we also roll fenders.

-The Werkstatt
    Service minded, perfomance driven.
    9032 SE Woodstock Blvd.
    Portland, Oregon 97266
    503-7914-6150
    http://www.thewerkstatt.com

Cheers :drink:

Check out The Werkstatt's collection of Ksport products for your E30.

**images are not of actual E30 application products**

Front Big Brake Kits (available in 11", 12", 13", 14" and 15") - Starting at $1699

Rear Big Brake Kits - Starting at $1699
    (*stock handbrake will not work with this kit, you'll have to upgrade with the hydraulic handbrake seen below)

Hydraulic Handbrakes - $199

Ksport Coilovers - $1299
    These offer some of the most levels of adjustability on the market. Not only do they have height adjustable spring perches, but the shock body can raise and lower as well. This enables you to go low, without sacrificing suspension travel. :) There are also different spring rates available ($35 per spring).

Advanced Pillowball Mounts w/ Caster/Camber adjustment - $419 per pair

Check the website frequently, as we are always adding new products. And thanks for checking out The Werkstatt
    Last edited by Twelvizm; 11-18-2009, 01:10 PM. Reason: Cleaned up the listing and added additional information

The Werkstatt is looking to be the #1 E30 tuner's choice for performance parts. So we want to know what you drool over. Feel free to post up or PM me with what you would like to see The Werkstatt offer in the online store.

If we end up carrying the product you suggest, then you'll get it at our cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
      About to order these for my A4 - I'll make sure to give everyone a review lol.
      - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
      Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Let me know how you like them. FYI, we can also get several different spring rates for those. So, if they are too hard or soft, we have a solution. Replacement springs are only $35 per spring.

Comment

Do you have any pictures of the actual E30 set up? I assume we would send in our strut housing cores to be modified?
          -tim
          Originally posted by Jordan
          I like the stance
          -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by philo View Post
            do you have any pictures of the actual e30 set up? I assume we would send in our strut housing cores to be modified?
            +1
            [PAKSIW]
            20D .........
            vmwerks :up:
            ryan gmw :up:

Comment

hodoesthe handrbake work?> if i slam on thebrakes des the handbrake raise up? any mounting vids or pics of doing the lines inline?

Comment

No. It works just like the stock parking/emergency brake. But is a lot stronger.

Comment

Working...
                X