again..any1 GB on Koni's?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again..any1 GB on Koni's?????

...new style w/ ext. adjustable rears......each corner runs about 170 .....any 1 interested for GB sooner than later....like this month?.........pls dont ask other questions like what springs do I use,etc(unless you MUST).......This is for people who KNOW they want these shocks....they are useable w/ many applications/springs.........also looking to get GC modifed bump stops, and RSM( needed for rear ext adj shocks!) Sorry to start a new thread but the others seem to have died.......
    I love sitting down and just driving!

i want

Comment

Im in!

These 2 of us right there. How many are needed to get the Group buy and what is the EXACT price point including shipping?

Break it down-
      5 people = what price
      10 people = what price
      etc....

Then start a list in the topic by adding to the first post.

Comment

keep the instructions coming......I have not made any calls yet except for my own knowledge as a single buyer. I have no prices to offer. I am new to this board but have been on roadfly for 6 yrs. I wanted to get a feel for the number of people interested then I would go and do the dirty work. Hope to get the shocks direct as the top adjustables are only sold by 2 companies. It is not hard to get the bottom adj rears cheaper but the top adj would make life alot easier for fine tuning......also you MUST get new rsm's(12 mm vs 10 mm openings) for these new rear shocks

Comment

meant roaDfly.........

Comment

haha...I get it........very funny......ROADFLY

Comment

ok........I need 5-6 guys total....incl. me. This is for: 4 shocks, 2 rsm's, new gland nuts(if needed for frt struts), modified bump stops and whatever might be NEEDED for proper install. Step up quick, no tire kickers please....how is money usually handled here?....I do not want to lay it out.

Comment

meant glen nut.......

Comment

im down

Comment

thats FOUR.......1-2 more and I'm on phone to supplier.....Im keeping my fingers crossed..........

Comment

Koni GB

normally around 170 each corner......looking like around 145 each corner plus comparable discount on bump stops and rsm's!.......c'mon...lets do it.....I would hate to lose this.......this is the supplier you would want to buy from, trust me......advice/service etc.....

Comment

ro@dfly. zing.

Comment

Im still in and this is for the complete suspension upgrade right? i.e. Shocks/ Struts - Front and Rear?

Come on people? Paypal would be a good way to go.

If this does not happen within 7 days. Im out and will just buy em without the Group Buy. Cant wait for slackers.

Comment

I want to get it on it bad, but you're about 2 months too early for me. I get my car next month, then I'm buying suspension for it.

Comment

Buy it early and if you dont use it or want it in 2 months then I am sure someone will buy it from you.

Comment

Working...
                              X