Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LowerIt T-shirt Now available for PreOrder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LowerIt T-shirt Now available for PreOrder!

You've thought it, said it, typed it, and lived it. Save the breath and the keystrokes and let the shirt do the talking.

The preorder will go from now until Saturday may first. Take advantage of the lower price, and ensure your size will be in stock. Please note that the shirt will be printed on a solid grey color, not the heather grey as shown in the picture. Please send Garrett@EffinEuro or I a message/PM, or email effineuro@gmail.com with any questions. Of course, you can always ask here.

You can go directly to buy the shirt HERE or navigate through the store by visting www.effineuro.com

Last edited by Stephen; 04-22-2010, 10:21 AM.

omg i want!!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Ordered.
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
        omg i want!!
        Easy fix for that ;)

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
        Ordered.

Thanks!

Also guys, we've expanded the sizes to include 2xl and 3xl since the last thread we had on here. :)

Comment

It's a shirt from the Vortex!!1! ;)
          There should be a "not to exceed" ground clearance requirement before you're able to unlock the Buy feature for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
            There should be a "not to exceed" ground clearance requirement before you're able to unlock the Buy feature for this.
            hmmmm ;)

thanks for the support guys.

and 2 T's Stephen!!

and for those wanting 2x+ the only way to get them is during preorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
              right? :rofl:

Originally posted by Garrett@EffinEuro View Post
              hmmmm ;)

thanks for the support guys.

and 2 T's Stephen!!

and for those wanting 2x+ the only way to get them is during preorder.

fixed

Comment

In for heather grey.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen View Post
                  In for heather grey.
                  Well, if you can get more people in for the heather grey, at least 3 , we may be able to do that.

Some guys on another forum are most of the way to a blue shirt with white lettering.

Comment

I've never been one for really ridiculous shirts as 9 days out of the week I wear plain white T's. But, you guys have some great shirts and Stephen is like a local or something sort of. Thanks for coming out with moderate yet awesome shirts. I get "What does "Effin Euro" mean?" all the time ;)
                    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                      I've never been one for really ridiculous shirts as 9 days out of the week I wear plain white T's. But, you guys have some great shirts and Stephen is like a local or something sort of. Thanks for coming out with moderate yet awesome shirts. I get "What does "Effin Euro" mean?" all the time ;)
                      Thanks! Basically, our aim is to make enthusiast tees that you can "daily drive." Its euro, its fun, but you can wear it farther than 20 feet from your car :p

Comment

pm sent
                        sigpic
                        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

So to get the preorder price we have to pay before may 1st. If so then ill be sending payment in a few days.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
                            So to get the preorder price we have to pay before may 1st. If so then ill be sending payment in a few days.
                            Yessir. And thanks! :D

Comment

Aw man, I'd prefer black tee with white text... would something like that be available after the preorder? I don't remember the last time I wore a grey shirt lol
                              -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Working...
                              X