Effin' Euro Vinyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effin' Euro Vinyl

Hey guys! We're excited to release the first of many new vinyl designs. Click HERE to be directed to our webstore and make an order. These are only available in very limited quantities, so I recommend ordering as soon as possible.

We would also like to take this time to get some of you guys as our friends on facebook if you are not already. As a friend you get updates earlier, and we will be offering special deals to our facebook friends.

Einpresstiefe is German for offset, where ET comes from on the wheels we love ;)

Ok, these are mostly sold out, a handful left in a few colors. New batch soon

Comment

Hey is it cool if I link ur site over on iamsimplyclean.com? I have started a sticker thread over there on where to find good ones. Wanted to ask before I did it.

Comment

Go for it, I won't turn down free exposure.

Comment

Any instock?

Comment

Just added you on teh book. I want like 30 shirts from you, rofl.

Matt
            Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
            I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
            Originally posted by kronus
            try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
            Originally posted by chadthestampede
            This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

u have ET stickers left, site only lets me order 1 of each?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by justin_l_ View Post
                Any instock?
                I will double check the stock, i believe we are fairly low, but we can order more. Any color/design you're partial to?

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
                Just added you on teh book. I want like 30 shirts from you, rofl.

Matt
                Then get 30, well cut you a deal ;)

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                u have ET stickers left, site only lets me order 1 of each?

Then we literally may only have 1 left of a few. I will check our inventory though. What color?

Comment

Silver Lower It Vinyl. Are you going to be releasing a EffinEuro vinyl? Really want a couple of those...

Comment

Yes, we did a while back in small numbers for shows etc. We could do another run with some more of the new vinyls

Comment

I'd be down for a few 5ish if you do another run.

Comment

All silver as well? We can mix up the colors if you like

Comment

Mix would work best. One of each color except purple? Greeen, black, white, silver, and red effineuro vinyl's, and one silver lower it vinyl sounds good. How much is the damage gunna be on the effin euro vinyl?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Then get 30, well cut you a deal ;)
                            I don't have a job so that'd be one hell of a deal. ;)

Unless someone buys my LS1. :hitler:

Matt
                            Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                            I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                            Originally posted by chadthestampede
                            This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Hey guys. Lowerit vinyl is sold out in all colors, and there are only a few ET designs left in stock. If it only allows you to add one of a select color to your cart, then that means it is the last available for that color.

I will discuss re-order options with Stephen today, however I'm not sure if there is enough interest to do one at this point. Shoot me a pm if you would be interested, and we will see what we can do ;)

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
                              I don't have a job so that'd be one hell of a deal. ;)

Unless someone buys my LS1. :hitler:

Matt
                              will trade shirts for ls1.

Originally posted by justin_l_ View Post
                              I'd be down for a few 5ish if you do another run.
                              I have something planned for logo vinyl, keep your eyes peeled :)

Comment

Working...
                              X