Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - Summer 2010 BMW Performance Free GIVEAWAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - Summer 2010 BMW Performance Free GIVEAWAY!!!

[/URL]

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com is proud to announce our Summer 2010 BMW Performance Free GIVEAWAY!!!

[/URL]

Up for grabs is the winner's choice of any BMW Performance:

Steering Wheel
    Intake System
    Choice of Aerodynamic Pack
    Suspension Kit
    Exhaust System
    Gloss Black Grill Set
    Big Brake Kit
    Short Shift Kit
    Choice of a Carbon Fiber component: Spoiler, Splitter Kit, Diffusor, Strut Brace, Interior Trim Set, etc.
    Illuminated Door Sill Kit
    Power Kit
    313 or 269 Rim Set

The Tischer BMW / getBMWparts.com Summer 2010 BMW Performance Giveaway will run from today, June 23rd, 2010 through midnight on Tuesday, August 31st, 2010! The lucky winner will be announced on Wednesday, September 1st, 2010!

Contest rules are simple, with 3 easy ways to enter..

1. Place an order through our site at getBMWparts.com for any amount, and include your username and forum name in the customer comments section when checking out. These entries are limited to 1 per day. (yes, if you forget your username/forum name, just email us at getHelp@getbmwparts.com with your order # and we'll add you.)

2. Connect with us on social networks! We'll give a free entry for everyone that fans/likes/follows/friends us etc! Goto our getBMWparts.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/getbmwparts and simply 'Like' us. We post up news, announcements, promo's, etc. on there anyway, so it's a good idea to follow us. Also be sure to friend our staff page here[/URL]!

Also be sure to follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/getbmwparts, and [coming soon] our youtube page at www.youtube.com/getbmwparts! Anyone still using myspace can find us at www.myspace.com/getbmwparts as well!

3. Proudly display a small 8" x 1" vinyl getBMWparts.com decal anywhere on your vehicle, take a pic, and post it in this thread! Don't have one?? Simply email us at getHelp@getBMWparts.com with your full name and shipping address (US only) and we'll mail you one free of charge! If you place an order through our site, simply request one in the customer comments section when checking out!

Now is a great time to take advantage of our unbeatable specials found here[/URL]! Or the many great BMW Performance offerings available here[/URL]! And don't forget our oil change kits on special here[/URL] w/ free shipping! We'll match (and usually beat) any other BMW dealership's pricing - so let us know how we can help you with your Genuine BMW Parts & Accessories needs!!!

Jason and I personally thank you for your continued business and support! Best of luck to all entrants!!! :thumsup:
    Evan Winstead ยท Internet Parts Manager

Shop & Save BIG on Genuine OEM BMW Parts, Accessories, M Performance, & Lifestyle!
    Contact Us | FaceBook | Twitter | NEW: Get Porsche & Audi Parts too!

"Liked" on facebook. Also your link to the staff page doesn't work.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Liked!

Comment

Liked!!!

Comment

liked

Comment

FB Liked
            http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

I like you.

if I add a decal? do i get 2 entries?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Liked on FB and emailed for decal lol. I bought a IS lip from you guys but I didn't know I could get a free decal.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE oh datty.
                -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Liked!
                  Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Liked.

Comment

totally liked! I want the flat bottom alacantra performance wheel for my e90 so bad!

Comment

Liked.

Is any of the stuff you are giving away of use on an e30?
                        1991 318iS
                        1992 911
                        2006 330i 6-Spd ZSP people hauler

Gone:
                        1989 M3 S50B32, 6-Spd
                        1990 325ix 5-Spd

Comment

ordered placed and facebook friended! soon i'll take a pic of getbmwparts sticker!

Comment

liked as well

Comment

Hope you enjoyed the shameless plug on your wall haha. You guys have been great to deal with in the past. Congrats to all the lucky people who will win the cool things.

Comment

Working...
                              X