Stromung Exhaust- NOW WITH 325 PRICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stromung Exhaust- NOW WITH 325 PRICE

Since the stromung factory is local to me and I know the guy in charge, I can offer you guys a good price for their stainless steel systems.

At the moment I have 2 E30 M3 systems that will be ready to ship in a couple weeks. The price for them will be $395+ shipping.

If there is enough serious interest I can look into the 325i system and more M3 systems as well.
    Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

HOw much for the 325i. YOU KNOW IM DOWN FOR ONE!!!

Brian

Comment

Can someone please explain to me why the M3 exhaust is nearly half the price of the 325 system?

Check on a price for the 325. I might be interested.

Comment

Definetly interested in buying a Stromung Cat Back...

How much would it be for an e30 325i? Are you getting them from the Huntington Beach location?

I am for sure going to be replacing my stock cat back.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonH
          Can someone please explain to me why the M3 exhaust is nearly half the price of the 325 system?

Check on a price for the 325. I might be interested.
          Smaller, I guess.
          1991 Diamondschwarz 325i 5spd (SOLD)
          1989 Zinno 325i 5spd (NEW)
          2000 Nissan Maxima GLS Rollin' Phat (DD)

Comment

well ill be interested early next year =] im to poor now to get one, but stromung is what i wanted so if u could get a deal taht would be great. haha i guess ill get back to you in february.
            98 M3/4/5

Comment

The 325i exhaust is much more complex for him to manufacture, so it is more expensive. I will check the price ASAP.
              Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

I may be interested too if the price is right.
                '91 318is
                sigpic

Comment

any pics of the stomung exhaust for the e30? i'm interested if the price is rite as well...why did i buy an ansa exhaust system...now i have 2 stock exhaust systems..hehe
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

GO here,

Hes got pics and installation. NICE

Brian

Adam, quick with the prices!!!!

Comment

Brian, your car is looking pretty mean in your sig. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Danke, I need to get some of the acryllic fog lenses mine are all cracked. Unless you know someone with some french ones.

Brian

Comment

Oh yeah, i remember seeing dave's stomung now...YES i want one!!! the straight tips are awesome!! COUNT ME IN!!!
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamF 88iS
                            The 325i exhaust is much more complex for him to manufacture, so it is more expensive. I will check the price ASAP.
                            So why would they be anymore complex?? As the chassis length is the same and proportions, explain?
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

M3 mufflers connectors have 1 simple bend and end +/-8" from the back of the muffler. As you can see by the link http://www.davelength.net/car/images...st/m_front.jpg on Daves site, the non-M muffler is longer with more bends. M3 Mufflers also connect with a simple bolt up bracket between the 2 muffler tips. The Stromung muffler incorporates its own muffler mounting brackets so you dont have to use the barrel style clamps like the stock muffler.

HTH,
                              Chris

EDIT: hahaha I dont think the "Rules of Attraction" Trailers was the link I ment to put there :roll:
                              Below the radar...

Comment

Working...
                              X