Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R&M Racing e30 M20 Adjustable Camshaft Gear for $49.95!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R&M Racing e30 M20 Adjustable Camshaft Gear for $49.95!!!!!!

Our site was hacked and has been restored after MUCH effort. Google is still in the process of RE-Evaluating the site to approve that the issues have been taken care of. We are VERY sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. It is unfortunate that computer hackers have no lives except to go and mess up peoples websites. They must really be bored. The site is restored and we have clearanced all of our gears to make room for a NEW product that should be on our shelves sometime around the end of january of the coming year. We will keep you updated. Until then, take this!

$49.95 for Our Cam Gears!!!

R&M Racing BMW E30 M20 Adjustable Camshaft Gear

Buy them up so we can release some new products!!! At these prices, these wont be around too long so act fast!
    R-MRacing.com Quality Products at great prices!

E30 M20 Adjustable Cam Gear

whats your paypal
    sigpic

Comment

No need for our paypal. You can purchase these through our site linked above! :)

Comment

The site raises the price to $69.95 on the final payment and shipping fee's page? Are you refunding the difference after the final payment? I do want one for my future stroker
        motor.

Comment

Originally posted by bwells View Post
          The site raises the price to $69.95 on the final payment and shipping fee's page? Are you refunding the difference after the final payment? I do want one for my future stroker
          motor.
          It raises it to 69.95 because you checked the option that your motor has a PRE 1/1/87 build date. The adapter is an additional $20 dollars. If you dont want the adapter, simply select "NO" on the options before clicking add to cart.

Comment

It arrived today. Thanks for the irresistible sale price.

Comment

There great cam gears. We will be coming out with a new one shortly

Comment

1 left in stock! hurry hurry hurry! :)

Comment

Working...
                X