Alpina kopi dead pedal GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpina kopi dead pedal GB

For those who have not been tuned in on the other thread in the GD here is the skinny.

These are the Alpina dead pedal kopis as seen on ebay for $199 (trust me they sell for that much) Last one sold a couple days ago.

The seller has agreed to sell 10 pedals for $150 or 5 pedals for $165. Pedals will be shipped to me or whoever wants to repack them and ship them to each individual, seller will not deal with shipping (part of the deal)

So far I have another 3 people committed. + myself.

Shipping will be $10.70 for a priority flat rate medium box.

If you have any questions PM me please.
    If you don't want one or can't afford one please don't clutter the thread with inappropriate or uncalled for comments. Thank you.

Pictures are in:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by IDM; 10-25-2010, 11:10 PM.

I'm in at $150

1 IDM
    5 Hey-U

Comment

You should nail down the shipping process on these.

Right now it's looking a lot like I'm going to send you money then never see my dead pedal because of shipping complications.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
        You should nail down the shipping process on these.

Right now it's looking a lot like I'm going to send you money then never see my dead pedal because of shipping complications.
        Sorry you feel that way. Shipping is worked out. It's no different than with any other sale. You pay when we get the 10, immediately your pedal ships, as easy as that. Don't really see a need for your malicious post.

Comment

Is there an end date to this? I rather wait a bit to get it at $150 but will commit at $165 if no more takers. IDM, sent you a PM. I can pick them up and ship them to each one if that will expedite the deal. I'm not that far.

1 IDM
          5 Hey-U
          6 e30rida

Comment

Ok, few question have come up:

-The pedals are brand new anodized black aluminum construction with brushed nipples.
            -The pedal fits perfectly on the e30, e28 and e36. They line up the best on the e30 as it was copied from an e30 pedal.

-E30rida has offered to handle the shipping and payment details. He is a much better known and longer standing member in here so for you guys that were uneasy with that aspect you need not to worry. He will pick up the pedals, repack them in flat rate USPS medium boxes and shipped them to each person. Once the 10 people are in this should take a couple days max. USPS priority takes 2-3 days so you will have your pedal in 5 days tops after payment.

Now we are at 5 people right now I'm down to as well @165 if we don't get all 10 by say a week from today. I have already spent 3 week working this out.

1 IDM
            2 pipecheverri from e46fanatics
            3 02rkis from 02 board
            4 Hey-U
            5 e30rida

Comment

We only need 5 more!

Comment

I got 2 more guys from S14.net. Only 3 spots left and these are gone forever!

1 IDM
                2 pipecheverri from e46fanatics
                3 02rkis from 02 board
                4 Hey-U
                5 e30rida
                6 BMMMW from s14.net
                7 ARDD12 from s14.net

Comment

I'm back from the dead!

im in - updated list below.

--------------------------------------------------
                  DAMN BITCHES!!!
                  Last edited by ikkitousen; 11-01-2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Guys come on we need 3 more people.

This is the only place to get these unless you pay $199 on ebay. Trust me I have searched everywhere

Update list...The guy from e46 fanatics is out as he decided not to wait and bought straight from the seller on ebay.

1 IDM
                    2 02rkis from 02 board
                    3 Hey-U
                    4 e30rida
                    5 BMMMW from s14.net
                    6 ARDD12 from s14.net
                    7 Ikkitousen

Comment

Bump

Comment

Looks like we are going to have to wrap this up @$165. Too many broke ass E30 owners. I'll PM everyone to see who is still in.

Comment

Will be picking the pedals from the seller today or tomorrow(to give everyone a last chance to get their payment in) So far I only have 5 payments. If you want one you need to contact me asap. After tomorrow these will only be available from the seller on ebay for $199 + shipping and he will only have a couple left after we get ours.

Comment

Updated list:

1 IDM -Paid
                            2 02rkis from 02 board - Paid
                            3 Hey-U - Haven't heard back
                            4 e30rida- Paid
                            5 BMMMW from s14.net - BACKED OUT
                            6 ARDD12 from s14.net -Paid
                            7 Ikkitousen- BACKED OUT

Comment

Picked up the pedals last night. The quality and finish is awesome. Need to get some bolts to install it but just test fitted it and it looks and fits great. Will get some pics. The pedals will be on their way to each one today.

Comment

Working...
                              X