T-shirt designs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-shirt designs?

I see a lot of people are making e30 t-shirts and I thought of doing a group buy. I first would like to know some suggestions for a logo and what you r3v'rs would like to see on a t-shirt. I work at a screen printer shop and would just print the shirts myself after hours and they would only be 5-8$ a shirt depending on the logo and colors. I prefer to not get too crazy with the colors, less colors and simpler colors would make the shirt cheaper, or the price will have to get raised a little for more complex colors. Shoot me any designs with ink colors, t-shirt colors ect The one chosen that everyone likes, I will get a group buy going! I might even do multiple designs if a good number of people are interested! It would only be a few days after I place a order that the shirts would be finished!

yea! get on that wagon!

Comment

I would be down for that! If someone could send the somr art or a pic of what they would like too see or even the whole design! How many people would want a wagon?

Comment

...band wagon that is.

Comment

I see what you did there...

Comment

The market for E30 themed T-shirts is saturated. Do a Volvo shirt, they don't have much to wear.
            Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
            www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

haha nice Lance.

maybe username shirts?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I just want the R3V logo on a 2X decent quality T shirt...and one for a 2 year old boy...

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                X