Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Smiley Euro Smoked Cross hair & Chrome Projector Headlights!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
    Are you able to send me a replacement lens/housing for a cracked one by chance?
    We don't have any spare lenses at this time but they can be found on ebay;)

All orders ship out today... Only a few left of smoked and chrome!
    www.esmwheels.com
    www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
    Toll Free: 800.729.5450
    Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Thanks for the orders. Everything ships out Monday!
      www.esmwheels.com
      www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

oo-la-la. this was a massive upgrade from sealed beams. they look amazing in the day and night!

on 318is I didnt tamper with any of the original sealed beam connections. I just used proper pigtails that go on the new lamps crimped with spade connectors or the flat male kind on each end and slid them into proper ones in original 3 pronged connector.

solid.

Comment

Thanks for the orders:)
          www.esmwheels.com
          www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Ttt
            www.esmwheels.com
            www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Will the wiring harness being able to use on my 1985 318i? if not what will i have to do to make work?

Comment

Originally posted by T.O. View Post
                Will the wiring harness being able to use on my 1985 318i? if not what will i have to do to make work?

Do you have sealed beams or US Ellips? If you have sealed beam then the harness will not work and you will have to cut and solder wires together to get them to work but if you have US Ellips then the harness will work.

The link below shows how to wire from sealed beams to Euro lights.
                sigpic
                Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

You don't need to solder anything (that guy overly complicated things and cut the stock harness up when that's simply not necessary) . Just put male spade connectors on the harness ends (from the lights) and plug them into your stock connectors. This will keep the original wiring untouched. Also if your sealed beam you just need to run a small wire from the high beam relay to the low beam relay to have all 4 lights come on (sealed beam used a dual filament low beam bulb, hence the 3 wires going to it not 2)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                  -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Thanks for the orders keep em coming:)
                    www.esmwheels.com
                    www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Cyber Monday sale?
                      http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

I got my lights on Monday. I was expecting the HID's that I'd ordered to arrive the same day. They didn't show up by yesterday, so I went to look for tracking info and realized that I had never completed my order. I wanted to install them, so I just went and bought some H1 bulbs and "194" amber bulbs for the city lights. Here's a pic with one side installed. I bought clear Lamin-x for the headlights and smoked for the "French" fogs. I'll post a picture when all done.

A heads up for everone installing these: The second adjuster for the low beams that doesn't come installed can be kind of a pain. Put the little four-tang'd piece in to the housing and then press the ball socket on the adjuster in to that. Do not put the piece on to the adjuster and then attempt to press that in to the housing... you will break the ear off of the housing (ask me how I know). I've repaired it and it works fine, but just be careful with that.

I'm happy with the quality of the lights. $200 shipped is much better than paying that much or more for old, pitted non-smoked lights with rusty adjusters.
                        Attached Files

Comment

More lights in stock!!! USE PROMO CODE R3VLIGHT on our website www.dtmfiberwerkz.com and get the special promo price;)
                          www.esmwheels.com
                          www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

just placed a birthday gift order to myself. smoked euros
                            98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
                              just placed a birthday gift order to myself. smoked euros
                              Thanks for your order:) You will have a tracking # tomorrow.
                              www.esmwheels.com
                              www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Orders shipping out 2day:)
                                www.esmwheels.com
                                www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Working...