Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next 8380 Tee Design...

Hey guys,

I'm getting ready to roll out a new E30 design next month, so I pose this question to you all:

What do you want to see?

We've done motorsport-themed designs, street-themed designs, euro, 2-door, 4-door, mtech, etc. I've always got ideas, but one of the easiest ways of hitting the mark is involving you all in the process.

I'll leave this thread open for feedback for a couple weeks and see what we come up with. I'll tally up the votes and use whatever we come up with as the direction for the design.

-Ethan
    8380 Laboratories
    M3 Champs Poster

Mtech2 E30 Convertible with the top down...?

Comment

A 1987 325iS.... I dont know how well a diving board car shirt would sell, but i know i brought this up before, and i'm just saying it again :D

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I don't know if it has been done before, but how about something more "generic"? by that I mean something like an E30 silhouette, grills and headlights in the front, tails and trunk roundel in the back of the shirt? I think that would appeal to every E30 owner, not only the ones who own early or late style, cabrios, coupes, sedans, etc, etc.
        1998 528i auto on staggered DSII

Comment

Originally posted by Gadea View Post
          I don't know if it has been done before, but how about something more "generic"? by that I mean something like an E30 silhouette, grills and headlights in the front, tails and trunk roundel in the back of the shirt? I think that would appeal to every E30 owner, not only the ones who own early or late style, cabrios, coupes, sedans, etc, etc.
          i prefer to think of it as more universal rather than generic :D, but i totally get what you're saying. i've been thinking about something like that, and i like the direction.
          8380 Laboratories
          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I love what you've done so far and don't have any specific suggestions. The universal direction has promise. I won't be buying any convertible shirts, though.
            S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
            What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

yeah, "generic" was a poor choice of word
              1998 528i auto on staggered DSII

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                Mtech2 E30 Convertible with the top down...?
                this

Comment

Am I out of place asking for a E28 design?

Comment

a badass universal vector illustration

Comment

I also like the idea of something very simple - universal - almost 'suggestive' of an e30 without embellishments or words.

- like an e30 front view - or side silhouette - about the size of your hand - centered on chest - nothing else.

That's pretty much my dream shirt there.
                      -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

i agree with this ^
                        but my idea is of a hoodie with the picture in the front pocket
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E 30 View Post
                          Am I out of place asking for a E28 design?
                          nah, not at all. we actually did one last spring for the guys on mye28 and they sold really well. that's not off the table at all, but probably not going to happen immediately.

Originally posted by ac3 View Post
                          a badass universal vector illustration
                          hopefully we've got that covered in a general sense. :D

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
                          I also like the idea of something very simple - universal - almost 'suggestive' of an e30 without embellishments or words.

- like an e30 front view - or side silhouette - about the size of your hand - centered on chest - nothing else.

That's pretty much my dream shirt there.
                          something along these lines could be cool, and a slight departure from our norm.
                          8380 Laboratories
                          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

an early model e30 please
                            feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

What about an ix? Or a rally styled ix with mudflaps, lights and such?

Comment

Working...
                              X