Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - New M3 Heritage & Halo T-Shirts Now Available!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 Heritage T-Shirt - $23.20

BMW Racing Heritage T-shirt. Features the 2010 championship winning BMW M3 on the front and the 1975 CLS on the back. 100% pre-shrunk cotton. Availble in Small - XXX Large. Machine washable.

M3 Halo T-Shirt - $20.00

BMW M3 Halo T-shirt. Features a space gray M3 with illuminated corona rings and the BMW roundel on the left sleeve. 100% pre-shrunk cotton. Available in Small - XXX Large. Machine washable.

Find both in our new 2011 BMW Lifestyle Catalog under the M Collection Apparel here!
    Evan Winstead · Internet Parts Manager

Shop & Save BIG on Genuine OEM BMW Parts, Accessories, M Performance, & Lifestyle!
    Contact Us | FaceBook | Twitter | NEW: Get Porsche & Audi Parts too!

why does BMW always leave out the one M car that won more than any other car they put forth.... really!

/of rant

Comment

Awwww i like the first one... but $14 for shipping 30miles away?

Comment

^Driving over there might be an option that could save you that $14...

Comment

I'd really be interested in the first one listed if shipping wasn't $14... woah!

Comment

I'd love to get the first one, it's perfect... But $35.00 USPS shipping to Canada? For a t-shirt??

Comment

Shipping charges are a flatrate based on order total - all orders under 200.00 ship at a 14.95 flatrate within the US, or a 35.00 minimum flatrate to Canada or internationally. This change allowed us to address the # 1 complaint about our site - shipping charges were never shown upfront before. Now, charges are identified prior to checkout, so there's no surprises.

My advice - buy more stuff to make the shipping charges 'worthwhile' if all ya need is a t-shirt. :)
              Evan Winstead · Internet Parts Manager

Shop & Save BIG on Genuine OEM BMW Parts, Accessories, M Performance, & Lifestyle!
              Contact Us | FaceBook | Twitter | NEW: Get Porsche & Audi Parts too!

Comment

Hmmm, interesting sales technique... I may have to do that since I can't get this shirt in Canada... eh.

Comment

Working...
                X