No announcement yet.

42 Draft Designs Spacers and Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn really great looking product once i save up money il order a set for sure! gotta make these lorinsers fit

Comment

can I ask a stupid question please?

When looking for 5x120 wheels, assuming each spacer is 18mm thick, does that mean I need to look for wheels that are 18mm less in ET?

Say I was after an 'original E30 equipment' fitment at ET20 in a 7inch wheel. To get that same fitment I now need to look for an ET38 wheel in 7inch width?

is it that SIMPLE?

:)
      thanks
      88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Originally posted by TYBG View Post
        Damn really great looking product once i save up money il order a set for sure! gotta make these lorinsers fit
        sounds good, we'll be here.

Originally posted by burkey001 View Post
        can I ask a stupid question please?

When looking for 5x120 wheels, assuming each spacer is 18mm thick, does that mean I need to look for wheels that are 18mm less in ET?

Say I was after an 'original E30 equipment' fitment at ET20 in a 7inch wheel. To get that same fitment I now need to look for an ET38 wheel in 7inch width?

is it that SIMPLE?

thanks
        your math is correct, but in reality you've got a little more wiggle room.

the stock widths+offsets usually leave some room to move the wheels outward without causing much of a problem.

if you ran 205/50s on 15x7 et20 with 18mm adapters, you'd be able to get away with a good fender roll to make that setup work.
        8380 Laboratories
        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

how much for 4 18mm 4x100 to 5x120 adapters shipped to ireland

Comment

PM sent.
            8380 Laboratories
            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

8380 Laboratories
              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Do you ship to Aus? - Might be easier than trying to find a set of 17" 4x100 wheels here!

Cheers

Comment

worldwide shipping available, yup. ;)
                  8380 Laboratories
                  M3 Champs Poster

Comment

8380 Laboratories
                    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

During a google search, I foun that the e30 center bore is 57cm, whereas e36 have a center bore of 72.5; will the spacers accommodate the e30 bore as well as the wheel bore for e36 wheels?
                      Needs: Working window regulators for my E30 sedan;)

Comment

east coasters get your wheel setups on for bimmerfest east this month! :p
                        8380 Laboratories
                        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

8380 Laboratories
                          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

8380 Laboratories
                            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I'm interested in getting a pair of 5mm spacers that are hubcentric to my 74.1mm wheels. Also the inner bore needs to be flat instead of tapered because of the thickness of my BBK hats.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

that shouldn't be a problem, go ahead and send me an email (info@8380labs.com) with those specs (bolt pattern too) and i'll get you a quote for that next week after i check with the guys.
                                8380 Laboratories
                                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Working...
                                X