No announcement yet.

42 Draft Designs Spacers and Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for Front: 18mm 4x100 (57.1) > 5x120.65 (70.3) Rear: 20mm 4x100 (57.1) > 5x120.65 (70.3). At least that's what I think will get these salad shooters to fit. hah

If you have these shoot me a PM with the price please.
    Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
    LSx e36TI coming soon
    Originally posted by s0urce
    Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
      I'm looking for Front: 18mm 4x100 (57.1) > 5x120.65 (70.3) Rear: 20mm 4x100 (57.1) > 5x120.65 (70.3). At least that's what I think will get these salad shooters to fit. hah

If you have these shoot me a PM with the price please.
      PM sent, thanks.
      8380 Laboratories
      M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I FINALLY got mine on after a few months of sitting. Thanks so much for a great product! This is my '87 convertible that I'm gutting currently. Still have stock suspension.

Comment

lookin good, thanks again lucas!
          8380 Laboratories
          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

No prob. Great product. Gave me a good reason to knock off the bottle caps that the previous owner hadn't taken off in quite some time and really give my hubs a good cleaning!

Comment

Looking for a set (4x100>5x120) like Tenor's above. Want to mount my 17x8 Style 5's.

Comment

What sort of tires should you run on the style 5s? Are they off an E39? I was thinking of mounting mine or my style 19s. Is that possible, Ethan?

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                  Looking for a set (4x100>5x120) like Tenor's above. Want to mount my 17x8 Style 5's.
                  PM sent.

Originally posted by TheTenor View Post
                  What sort of tires should you run on the style 5s? Are they off an E39? I was thinking of mounting mine or my style 19s. Is that possible, Ethan?
                  i'd recommend 205 or 215/45/16s for style 5s, which are much smaller than e39 spec tires.
                  8380 Laboratories
                  M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Do you think I could get 4 of the short headed Allen bolts? I got a set of these second hand and it didn't come with any of these bolts. They are one size smaller, correct? To fit under the removable section?
                    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

How do run a 16" tire on a 17x8 style 5 rim
                      Idk

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
                        PM sent.

i'd recommend 205 or 215/45/16s for style 5s, which are much smaller than e39 spec tires.
                        How

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
                          Do you think I could get 4 of the short headed Allen bolts? I got a set of these second hand and it didn't come with any of these bolts. They are one size smaller, correct? To fit under the removable section?
                          the two smaller ones per kidney shaped piece? send me an email at info@8380labs.com and i'll get you sorted out.

Originally posted by rasjgo1 View Post
                          How do run a 16" tire on a 17x8 style 5 rim
                          Idk
                          i'm not really clear what you're asking - 16" wheels need 16" tires, and 17" needs 17", etc.
                          8380 Laboratories
                          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Email sent

Comment

Anybody know the torque specs to install these?

Comment

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
                                figured this might be useful:

Kidney Adapter Plate Main Bolt (1 of these): 90 ft/lb
                                Kidney Adapter Plate to Adapter (2 of these): 50 ft/lb
                                Main Lug Bolts (Normal Hub bolt, there are three of these): 90 ft/lb
                                8380 Laboratories
                                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Working...
                                X