No announcement yet.

42 Draft Designs Spacers and Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent some funds. I need to get my ass in gear with my style 5's that have been sitting in my garage for the past 2 years lol
    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
      Sent some funds. I need to get my ass in gear with my style 5's that have been sitting in my garage for the past 2 years lol
      Got it, thanks - will forward tracking info when they go out, should be 3-4 business days.
      8380 Laboratories
      M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I have a set of 18mm adapters, trying to determine which wheels to run. Was hoping more people would post pictures of what they are running. I have a set of Borbets, Style 29's and possibly getting a set of DS2's. The wheels I have now are from my E28 and E23 so the tires are too tall, 60 series. Reminded me of my 66 Mustang from high school.
        sigpic
        Steve Corbett
        1983 528E Scrapped
        1983 528E Sold
        1984 745I
        1984 325E - Sold
        1989 325I Bronzit-Sold
        1989 325I Zinno
        1988 635CSI

Comment

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
          Got it, thanks - will forward tracking info when they go out, should be 3-4 business days.
          Any update? Paid about a week ago. Any tracking number so I can check on it? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
            Any update? Paid about a week ago. Any tracking number so I can check on it? Thanks.
            All the shop guys were at Southern Worthersee last week, so they're a little behind on current orders - sorry for the delay. They're hitting the ground running this week.
            8380 Laboratories
            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

top!
              8380 Laboratories
              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

So I installed mine today (finally!). Install was a breeze and although I was on the fence for a while about whether to do it or not, I'm glad I took the plunge and stuck with the E38 style 5's. These are 225/45/16 Nexens wrapped on a 16x8 with 18mm adapters all around on JOM coilovers. I'm honestly hoping to ditch this cheap suspension setup for something "real" in the future. The fronts do not rub at all but the rears do it under anything more than medium load or heavy turns. My car is boosted so I need the meaty tires for traction. I am going to roll the fenders and possibly pull them to (hopefully) alleviate that.

I'm going to try to raise the back up a little bit more (it is already approaching the highest point on the adjuster), and if that does anything I will report back.

Comment

Looks good, thanks for posting up!
                  8380 Laboratories
                  M3 Champs Poster

Comment

8380 Laboratories
                    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

10% off all spacers and adapters this August, email us at info@8380labs.com. :)
                      8380 Laboratories
                      M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I came across a great deal on some AC Schnitzer Type II 17x8 ET38 wheels, (5x120), I've got an 86 325e (4x100). After much research into doing a five-lug conversion, I came across this 42DD adaptor. I am pretty much sold on the product. I was just hoping for some advice as for as thickness, (18mm, 20mm, or 25mm?) and tire size. Ideally, I would like my rears to be wider, but I am still open to running a square set-up.

Comment

Shoot me an email at info@8380labs.com and I'll be happy to help get you sorted out - the adapters are 10% off this month. Thanks!
                          8380 Laboratories
                          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Price on one pair 4x100 to 5x120 18mm adapters please.
                            1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
                            1990 e30 325is
                            1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

Originally posted by vitiokas95 View Post
                              Price on one pair 4x100 to 5x120 18mm adapters please.
                              Normal pricing is $200 + $15 shipping, would be $195 shipped until the end of the month.

Shoot us an email at info@8380labs.com with other questions or to order.
                              8380 Laboratories
                              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Emailed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X