42 Draft Designs Spacers and Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
    send me an email at info@8380labs.com and we'll get you set up.
    Emailed. Also looking to buy now.

Comment

i've got some news regarding the 4x100 > 5x120 adapters:

they've finished the design and have several prototypes being tested on cars as we speak. the design will be studded, as opposed to using lugs, and is a HUGE step forward...this is no exaggeration. they will be safer, stronger and easier to use than any 4 > 5-lug adapters you have seen previously, it's a completely new take.

once the testing is complete, they'll be available for purchase - i'm told it should be by the end of next week. i've got pics, but i cannot release them until it's confirmed the product is available for purchase. pricing will be in the $200/pair range.

hang on tight! :D
      8380 Laboratories
      M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Damn $200 a pair. Might've just ruined my plans to use some 5 lug wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
          Damn $200 a pair. Might've just ruined my plans to use some 5 lug wheels.

"they've finished the design and have several prototypes being tested on cars as we speak. the design will be studded, as opposed to using lugs, and is a HUGE step forward...this is no exaggeration. they will be safer, stronger and easier to use than any 4 > 5-lug adapters you have seen previously, it's a completely new take."

If they are what the op says they are and made with the same quality as the spacers pictured, 200 a pair is a great deal actually. Im interested in a set pending pics.

Comment

Originally posted by e46s54dr View Post
            "they've finished the design and have several prototypes being tested on cars as we speak. the design will be studded, as opposed to using lugs, and is a HUGE step forward...this is no exaggeration. they will be safer, stronger and easier to use than any 4 > 5-lug adapters you have seen previously, it's a completely new take."

If they are what the op says they are and made with the same quality as the spacers pictured, 200 a pair is a great deal actually. Im interested in a set pending pics.
            Im sure $200 a set is a good deal, but I was budgeting for $150 a set. $100 is a lot for me at the moment.

;)

I will stil probably do this.

Comment

I mean...i guess its only $25 more than Adaptec.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

there's always a balance - some people's main concern is budget and for others, it's quality. the good news here is you'll pretty much have them both.
                8380 Laboratories
                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

taken from the now-updated first page of this thread:

4 to 5-LUG ADAPTERS

As you can see, the design of these adapters is unlike any others on the market. The problems inherent to using threaded aluminum and moving parts to hold wheels to your car have all been addressed and improved upon in a major way.

Their line of 4-lug adapters come in the following widths: 20mm/25mm/30mm/35mm

Pricing - Per Pair (2): Starting at $200

20mm: $200 / 25mm: $205 / 30mm: $215/ 35mm: $225
                  (Add $20 to these prices for for 5x130)

If you're interested send us an email at info@8380labs.com and we'll get you set up.
                  8380 Laboratories
                  M3 Champs Poster

Comment

thats an elegant solution- I will be purchasing a set as soon as I can

Comment

Any chance we can get some actual pictures of the 4x100/5x120 adapters?

Comment

those pics i posted today show exactly what they look like.
                        8380 Laboratories
                        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

This is genius! Only issue I see is that they start at 20mm. Doesnt help those wanting to run style 5's.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                            This is genius! Only issue I see is that they start at 20mm. Doesnt help those wanting to run style 5's.

Yup, there definately goes my chance of using these.

Part looks great thgouh!

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                              Most adapter/spacer manufacturers say that anything below 20mm makes the adapter unsafe.

Comment

Originally posted by e46s54dr View Post
                                Most adapter/spacer manufacturers say that anything below 20mm makes the adapter unsafe.
                                Yet some make 18mm and if its 5 to 5 or 4 to 4 you can get lower.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                                X