No announcement yet.

42 Draft Designs Spacers and Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have 4x100 to 5x114.3 18mm in stock? PM me a price shipped to 39305 please!

Comment

PM sent.
      8380 Laboratories
      M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Wow, these are impressive. $400 for a full set is a tough pill to swallow, but you get what you pay for and these look top notch. When its something as crucial as keeping wheels/tires attached to your car, it makes sense to spend the money, buy quality parts, and do it the right way.

Subscribed for possible future purchase.
        91' 318is - OBDI M52/ZF swap w/ S50 cams

Comment

Just ordered some. I am so excited. Payment sent.
          Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jszy25 View Post
            you get what you pay for and these look top notch. When its something as crucial as keeping wheels/tires attached to your car, it makes sense to spend the money, buy quality parts, and do it the right way.
            couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

Originally posted by rares View Post
            Just ordered some. I am so excited. Payment sent.
            Thanks

thanks, rares! :D
            8380 Laboratories
            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

we're sending a lot of these 4 to 5 lug adapters out into the wild, post up pics when you guys get them installed. :D
              8380 Laboratories
              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

So pumped for these...thanks for the help so far. Can't wait to get my new wheels on!

Comment

price on 20mm 5 lug spacers to 91411?
                  HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                  i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

send me an email at info@8380labs.com with all the specs and i'll get you sorted out, thanks.
                    8380 Laboratories
                    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
                      we're sending a lot of these 4 to 5 lug adapters out into the wild, post up pics when you guys get them installed. :D
                      Souds like a plan to me. Wooo hoooo
                      sigpic

Comment

here's a little tutorial on the mounting of the 4-lug to 5-lug adapters on my very own car.

wheels are 17x8 et20 F and 17x9 et22 R, adapters are 18mm 4x100 > 5x120 all around.

install the kidney-shaped adapter plate. tighten it enough that it stays in place, but can still pop into place in the back side of the adapter body - once it's lined up, torque it down.

once you fit the adapter body on top of the kidney-shaped piece, bolt them together with the two supplied counter-sunk bolts.

affix the rest of the adapter to the hub via the supplied lug bolts.

mount the wheel and bolt it down via the supplied lug nuts.

the results.

8380 Laboratories
                        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Just 20mm 5x120
                          HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                          i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Fit is awesome! My wheels are similar offset on the same 18mm spacers....its gonna look sooooooo good!

Comment

Very nice product! Better that another another similar product sold by another vendor...

I was going to stay away from adapters but this one just made me change my mind.
                              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

I'm loving these. I'll be ordering a set in the future.
                                91' 318is - OBDI M52/ZF swap w/ S50 cams

Comment

Working...
                                X