very nice!
    8380 Laboratories
    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

up
      8380 Laboratories
      M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Ethan, which variant would I need to put on my Apex ARC-8s? They're 17x8 (ET25, 57.1 E30 centerbore), I just want to put a 10mm in the rear, nothing up front.

Would the non hub-centric 10mm leave enough of the centerbore on the actual hub to fit into the centerbore of the wheel, and still have enough mounting surface? I don't to be relying on my lug nuts to be holding my wheels centered.

Hopefully the way I explained that makes sense...

Comment

Emailed

Comment

4x100 to 5x120, 18mm adapters with OZ Fittipaldi 17x8

Comment

looks great, simen!
              8380 Laboratories
              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                Ethan, which variant would I need to put on my Apex ARC-8s? They're 17x8 (ET25, 57.1 E30 centerbore), I just want to put a 10mm in the rear, nothing up front.

Would the non hub-centric 10mm leave enough of the centerbore on the actual hub to fit into the centerbore of the wheel, and still have enough mounting surface? I don't to be relying on my lug nuts to be holding my wheels centered.

Hopefully the way I explained that makes sense...
                the 10s would be non-hubcentric, and are a pain to get lined up. ran a set for awhile on the front of my e30 and couldn't get the vibrations to stop...plus it was difficult to mount the wheels.

13mm is a barely noticeable difference width-wise and would bump you up to fully hubcentric. you'll need longer lug bolts as well.

the total would be $70 for the spacers, $24 for the lugs and $12 shipping = $106 shipped.

paypal is labs_8380@yahoo.com, thanks!
                8380 Laboratories
                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Sorry man, forgot to mention that I have a Rogue Engineering 75mm stud kit, what does that change? No need for longer lugs.

Comment

no worries, just remove the $24 for the extended lugs and that's your total.
                    8380 Laboratories
                    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Well, what I was actually getting at is, since I'm running studs and not lug bolts, will mounting and centering the spacers be an issue without them being hubcentric, since I'd rather have the 10mm spacers? Will there be enough of the hub center on the hub itself to fit properly in the centerbore of the wheel?

Comment

there will only be 2-3mm of hub flange sticking past the spacer, not enough to give the wheel something to sit on, so it'll still be the lugs centering the wheel. it'll be easier to mount the wheels with the studs, but i'd still recommend the 13s.
                        8380 Laboratories
                        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

damn those adapters are awesome

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                          RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

indeed they are. :)
                            8380 Laboratories
                            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I NEED those adapters!