Revshift E30 Rear Bushing Kit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revshift E30 Rear Bushing Kit!

We now offer an E30 rear polyurethane bushing kit. Available in 80A (soft/street) and 95A (hard/race) hardness.

Revshift is a performance engineering and manufacturing company located in Metro Detroit, MI. Our parts are designed and manufactured under one roof. We design, engineer, and test the parts ourselves. Engine / motor mounts, bushings, suspension for BMW E28, E30, E34, E36, E46, E8X, E9X, F22, F32, F8X, Z3, Z4, N54.

The kit includes:
    1x differential bushing
    2x subframe bushings
    4x trailing arm bushings
    3x packets of teflon prelube

We have been working closely with one of the best chemical manufacturing companies to develop a highly durable, high performance polyurethane formulated specifically for automotive use. All Revshift bushings are made from this high performance polyurethane.

We have changed a lot of our methods and procedures for 2012. We now offer much higher quality products than ever before. By continually updating and improving our processes, we expect to offer increasingly better quality products that perform better and last longer than any other competing product.
    Last edited by John@Revshift; 11-05-2012, 11:26 AM.

Sweet!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

AWESOME! i love one stop shopping

Comment

I noticed that on your online store it stated: "12mm, raises subframe", can you shed some more light on this please, thanks for your time.
        WTB: Diamond Schwartz Hood

Comment

Wow, how cool is this! Oddly enough, I was just talking with a friend and I told him that if R3vshift makes SFBs and TA bushings, that is what I will get when I need to replace my IE TABs since they are so noisy...

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
          I noticed that on your online store it stated: "12mm, raises subframe", can you shed some more light on this please, thanks for your time.
          I bet I can answer this...raising the subframe allows for less geometry change, keeping the back end more correct and stable, so the car is less twitchy.

IMO, this is way cool and basically makes adjustable trailing arms not pointless, but certainly lowers the importance. I know when I went to urethane TABs, my tire wear was half as bad instantly.

Great to see another new E30 product form you guys, thanks!

Luke

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Would be intereted in the squickness of the TABs I have AKG 75D at the moment and they are squick as. Only when it is like 18 degree or less are they quiet.

Yeh Offset subframe mounts are great the only issue is you need to lower the subframe if you need to remove the trailing arms for any reason.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              Wow, how cool is this! Oddly enough, I was just talking with a friend and I told him that if R3vshift makes SFBs and TA bushings, that is what I will get when I need to replace my IE TABs since they are so noisy...

I bet I can answer this...raising the subframe allows for less geometry change, keeping the back end more correct and stable, so the car is less twitchy.

IMO, this is way cool and basically makes adjustable trailing arms not pointless, but certainly lowers the importance. I know when I went to urethane TABs, my tire wear was half as bad instantly.

Great to see another new E30 product form you guys, thanks!

Luke
              I'm having a tuff time visualizing this? Is this similar, conceptually, to drop hats, but in the reverse direction? Will this raise the the rear ride height? Or will this just adjust the positioning of the subframe so that it's "closer" to stock specs? I am assuming the later... Anyhow thanks for your time and reply.
              WTB: Diamond Schwartz Hood

Comment

Hey PM'd you Revshift. Waiting on response before placing an order. Let me know.

Comment

Can you pm a price for these along with e30/m50 swap mounts and zf trans mounts for my e30? Just starting to put everything back together and might as well do it right the first time.

Comment

I ordered the set a week ago and they haven't sent me a tracking number =/

Comment

Ok, what raising the rear subframe does is allow the trailing arms to sit closer to stock geometry. It is used as a camber correction and toe correction. It brings the subframe closer to the chassis. FYI ALWAYS use an offset diff bushing the same amount as the subframe bushings.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

How hard is this stuff to install? A decent DIY project?
                        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Dropping the subframe is definitely not an easy task as is removing the old stock bushings.
                          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                            FYI ALWAYS use an offset diff bushing the same amount as the subframe bushings.
                            That is not true, you can install new CSB and it should be no problems.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                              How hard is this stuff to install? A decent DIY project?
                              About an 30min each subframe bush to remove and install Poly. About the same for each trailing arm bush as well. Plus time to remove and install rear end.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X