Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get to know UUC all over again... and get a free gift for a limited time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get to know UUC all over again... and get a free gift for a limited time!

Get to know UUC all over again... and get a free gift!

A lot of people think of UUC as "the short shifter guys"... but we do a lot more than just that!

Started in 1998, UUC has become the premier supplier of drivetrain, suspension, chassis bushing, and brake components. Our products are used by the most well-respected BMW tuners, race shops, and performance suppliers in the USA, Europe, and many other parts of the world.

UUC products are primarily "Made in USA", most right here in our state-of-the-art fabrication center near Atlanta, Georgia*.

We invite you to explore our extensive website catalog and sign up for any of our model-specific mailing lists so that you can get the latest news on new product releases and development.
    See all of our mailing lists: [ CLICK HERE ]

For a limited time only, get $25 off your next UUC order!**
    Get the gift certificate code sent to you by signing
    up for our General Promotions Email List: [ CLICK HERE ]

See our full website catalog: http://www.uucmotorwerks.com

* Some brake components, hardware, and bearings imported from either England, Germany, or Japan.
    ** Limit one per customer, email address, physical address, or household. Minimum applicable order amount $50. Discount limited to UUC-branded items only. Not to be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. Good only for new orders, not to be applied retroactively. Valid on webstore purchases only, not for ebay use. Expires after midnight, 5/7/2012.
    - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
    Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

BIG BRAKE KIT HEADQUARTERS!

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

First ever LED headlight conversion - [ CLICK HERE ]

Today??? dang. I just bought a bunch of stuff off you guys yesterday....

Comment

Shipping pretty much killed it for me but cool idea
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
        Shipping pretty much killed it for me but cool idea
        Shipping costs generated on the website come directly from a live link with UPS calculated based on your address and package weight. Unfortunately, it costs what it costs.
        - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
        Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

Comment

u gonna be at sowo?
          sigpic
          Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
            u gonna be at sowo?
            Wasn't planning on it. That's pretty much a VW/Audi event, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob@UUC View Post
              Wasn't planning on it. That's pretty much a VW/Audi event, isn't it?
              not in recent years there has been lots of bmw there... there will be alot this year i hear
              sigpic
              Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob@UUC View Post
                Shipping costs generated on the website come directly from a live link with UPS calculated based on your address and package weight. Unfortunately, it costs what it costs.

i was going to order the ss brake lines cant be THAT heavy, i hear you on cost though!
                Originally posted by bmwm42
                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I wish i could afford UUC products.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                    i was going to order the ss brake lines cant be THAT heavy, i hear you on cost though!
                    If for any reason you think the shipping quote is wrong, please call us... sometimes there is a glitch in the system. Brake lines shouldn't cost more than around $8-$12 for UPS anywhere in the continental USA.

Originally posted by Grand525 View Post
                    I wish i could afford UUC products.
                    UUC has some of the lowest prices for E30 parts on:
                    • brake rotors
                    • big brake kits
                    • brake lines
                    • brake pads
                    • performance clutches
                    • swaybars

You're also about to see a flood of premium-quality chassis bushings from UUC for the E30, plus a whole bunch of other interesting parts... all at very competitive prices.

UUC loves the E30! We have eight of them here, street cars and racecars... and building another two racecars right now. We've also got quite a few SpecE30 racers whose cars we maintain.

Comment

I'd like to do a bbk front but would love to have an adjustable bias setup in the cockpit.
                      Any experience w. this? My car is an M50 swap w. abs and 320 booster.

Comment

Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
                        not in recent years there has been lots of bmw there... there will be alot this year i hear
                        if you want i can pick up and bring anything you order to sowo.
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                        :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by j0oftheworld View Post
                          I'd like to do a bbk front but would love to have an adjustable bias setup in the cockpit.
                          Any experience w. this? My car is an M50 swap w. abs and 320 booster.
                          Pretty easy on the E30, the hydraulic access is easy. Wilwood makes a variety of proportioning valves. Part #260-11179 is probably the one you would want:

Wilwood makes a wide assortment of small, lightweight master cylinders that are suitable for high performance street and racing applications and they are available in a variety of bore sizes. This page displays Porportioning Valves & Pressure Valves

If you're not looking for on-the-fly adjustment, and only looking for a small change, the easiest way is simply choosing different pads front vs. rear with different coefficients of friction.

If you can give me an idea of how you're using the car and what you're looking to accomplish, I may be able to give you a good baseline.

Comment

loving the uuc s52 bbk and ssk/dssr on the s52 e30 :)
                            Build Threads:
                            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I cant wait to see the bbk on my e30!!

Comment

Working...
                              X