Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bestwheelbase & Big Willy present - The "E30 In A Bottle" Shirt

*Message approved by Janderson, site admin

Greetings from Nashville. For years this forum has helped us maintain and enjoy our E30's and now it is time for us to contribute something you all can enjoy...

You've seen the thread. We talked about it for weeks. Well they're ready to go and they came out great!

It is with great pleasure that we announce the release of the "E30 In A Bottle" shirt featuring artwork by BigWilly under exclusive license by bestwheelbase.

(E30 In A Bottle - Front)

(E30 In A Bottle - Front Detail)

Committed to quality, these shirts were printed by hand using classic screenprint methods. They are 100% cotton with Tear-Away tags. Comfortable for driving or wrenching, working or playing, the ink laid down beautifully on these shirts and we think BigWilly's artwork can be appreciated in any setting...

On sale now at www.bestwheelbase.com - most sizes $22.

Cheers,
    Your friends at bestwheelbase
    Last edited by bestwheelbase; 09-15-2012, 07:46 PM.

Out of curiosity, would it be possible to have the "bestwheelbase" logo at the top match the perspective of the image? Just an idea.

I love the design!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      Out of curiosity, would it be possible to have the "bestwheelbase" logo at the top match the perspective of the image? Just an idea.

I love the design!
      The "bestwheelbase" logo will not be on the front of the shirt, only the back. It's only shown in the picture currently for promotion.
      instagram

Comment

I'm in

Comment

In if xxl.

Comment

Originally posted by beedeezy View Post
            I'm in
            Great! Let us know if you need a particularly small or large size, so we can accommodate your needs.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            In if xxl.
            We got you covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
              The "bestwheelbase" logo will not be on the front of the shirt, only the back. It's only shown in the picture currently for promotion.
              Yep, we just did that to post it on tumblr so people to find their way back to the site.
              Last edited by bestwheelbase; 11-04-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks for everyone who has contacted us with special size requests.

We sadly won't be at the picnic this weekend - you guys have fun without us!

Online ordering will go live in September! Stay tuned. :)
                Last edited by bestwheelbase; 09-02-2012, 02:35 AM.

Comment

I'm definitely in on this one.
                  I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

So excited :D

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Want

Comment

In for a small.

And in if you or Willy decide to make those large posters still.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

To answer a couple questions we've gotten via PM:

1) No pre-orders or reservations, it's just not how we roll. We will make an announcement when the shirts are ready and ordering goes live on the website.

2) As with all our t-shirts, we use only top-quality 100% pre-shrunk soft cotton tees. These particular shirts will be a middleweight (not too thin or too thick) in a standard cut (not too fitted or too loose). A good all-around shirt that is good for wrenching or driving. :)

Comment

I really want one of these. Are they available yet or were they only special order/already sold out?

Comment

Also interested! Let us know when they are ready!

Comment

Working...
                              X