X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New LOWER PRICES at German Audio Specialties

Yes, its true.

We have completely re-tooled our shop.

This is good news to everyone as it means 2 things: better quality and LOWER PRICES!

Here are our new prices and shipping information:

The E30 8" box is now $179

E30 10 "Partially Upholstered", the somewhat famous "Lukebox" is now $179, plus shipping. Fully upholstered in black is $199 and in the "near perfect match" gray is $239, all plus shipping.

Oh yeah, here is the partially upholstered 10", the famous "Luke Box"

Here is the same box, fully upholstered in black:

And gray

The reason the gray is more expensive on this box is that it is MUCH harder to work with.

E30 12 is $239 in black and $259 in gray...again, plus shipping.

Here is our E28 box in gray, as we cannot seem to find the pics we took just last week!:

The E3012 looks just like it, except without the "step" on the bottom. This is the classic V2 version, the one that really started the ball rolling for us.

Here is a quick note on how to order from us:

Once you have decided on which of our products you would like to purchase, you can then decide on which of our shipping methods you would prefer.

We use PayPal/UPS as our exclusive shipping carrier. We get incredible rates by using them, and we both receive an email with tracking numbers and addresses. All standard UPS rules still apply, check with them if you want more details.

It is far more convenient for us if you have your shipping address correct on your PayPal account prior to ordering. We can usually change the address if needed, up until your order is ready for shipping. We ask you to put any different address in the "notes" section of your payment email.

We have 2 ways of calculating your shipping costs. First is our "guesstimate" method, in which we basically combine our experience with a guess based on your location. Once your product is ready to ship, we will invoice you for the shipping charges. Once that invoice is paid, your products are off to UPS.

Second is the "exact cost" method. This one is a little more complicated, but it seems to be the only method of getting you an exact cost.

How this works is you paypal us $1 as "purchase of goods". This allows us to give an exact cost for shipping your products, and you have the option of paying the shipping costs up front or when your products are ready to ship.

We are working on our website. All of the details will be there, sooner or later!

Thanks,
    Luke
    Last edited by German Audio Specialties; 08-03-2012, 07:42 PM.

August R3VLimited Special: E3012 "V3" box: $225 shipped

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

What the hell, we drop our shorts and you guys ignore us?

We have E34 12's, E30 12s, 10s and 8s, E28 12s all in stock

Lets get some bass in your car!

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

give me your speach on how good the box it for verts, ive tried to talk my buddy into the vert box but he doesnt see how bass will get into the car without the pass through like hardtops, i know you have thought these boxes out and i know you have some science behinde it that would make it worth it. and glws ill be getting one of these eventually but its not in the cards yet.

-shawn
      Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
      Bimmerbuddies LLC
      717-388-1256
      2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
      bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Shawn, the 'vert box works so well because it DOES vent into the cabin! He is absolutely correct that unless you do, it is complete waste of time and money. Our design turns that evil chamber into part of the enclosure...it is a proper 4th order bandpass.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Luke you have a PM
          Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

TTT got my 8" box for the weekend car and it is great quality. Will check in once it's installed.

Comment

I'l be ordering one over the winter,no problem to ship to Ontario Canada?.

Comment

Luke would you please read my PM. I have sent you emails and my box is long overdue. Thanks
                Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

got any boxes for e32? looking for one to fit a w7 10
                  sigpic
                  88 735i Turbo
                  88 325ix
                  00 740IL

Comment

How's the e46 boxes coming along?

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                    Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                    2002 325i - DD
                    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

e39 please!!! dont want to send 550+ to BSW for something that stays in the trunk. My e30 lukebox is awesome. thinking of throwing that into my e39 for now.......

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                        How's the e46 boxes coming along?
                        Well, we got no one willing to give us deposits...so no money to fund development. It will be an expensive enclosure, which does not help things in this economy.

It will be a very complex box, as both sides are notched font to back to fit the floor and the face has a short vertical section that allows it to contour to the rear wall. Any time you add complexity there is more room for error, more difficult to reproduce in quantities that make this economically feasible.

This complexity is needed to produce the best we can do. The smallest footprint with proper airspace and having 100% of the bass in the cabin...that is why our boxes perform like they do.

This means the time needed to build jigs and templates for the production process will take an inordinate amount of time, which is something we don't have right now.

Hopefully we can have the E46 program back on track shortly.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by e30moneypit View Post
                          e39 please!!! dont want to send 550+ to BSW for something that stays in the trunk. My e30 lukebox is awesome. thinking of throwing that into my e39 for now.......
                          If you are ready soon, talk to me. We have an E39 under construction now, so we have most of the specs. We are planning offering only a single 10 for that chassis.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                            If you are ready soon, talk to me. We have an E39 under construction now, so we have most of the specs. We are planning offering only a single 10 for that chassis.
                            Yes i am ready. I can paypal 100 now and rest when ready to ship. 10" is perfect. Im thinking 10" w6 or alpine x... If had great results with those

Comment

Originally posted by e30moneypit View Post
                              Yes i am ready. I can paypal 100 now and rest when ready to ship. 10" is perfect. Im thinking 10" w6 or alpine x... If had great results with those
                              Nope, neither. The box is fairly shallow, no big woofers will fit. Think W3 or so, JL is fine but Alpine in general would not be a good choice for my designs. The Qts on Alpine is typically around .55 or so, you need something under .4, ideally.

Also remember, this is efficiency like you have to hear to believe. Seriously, 350 watts RMS makes one hell of a deep punchy bass on an Infinity Reference 1062W. You don't need a giant woofer or a big amp to get a solid 130ish DB, and when you see how much trunk is left and how good it sounds, PLUS no rattles...well, to me it is an ideal compromise.

Before we get there though, I have a question: does your car have the factory subwoofer?

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                              X