ie stage 3 springs and ie cat-back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ie stage 3 springs and ie cat-back

i set up a group buy through patrick at BMA for the ie springs and the exhaust. the springs are 225+s&h and the exhaust is 285+s&h. it ends on friday the 2nd, and they're closed until monday for the holiday. If anyone wants in just mention the group buy that dustin set up and whichever you want. it's posted over on e30tech in the group buy section if you're wanting more info. just thought i'd give anyone here who didn't know about it a heads up.

You set up a GB on IE stuff through BMA?

WTF?

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

sounds good to me. Im getting those springs for sure. They are like 50 less then what IE sells them for

Comment

GC for $350 pwns ie3 springs...
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

yeah ive actaully been doing a lot of thinking about that. For a street car that is daily driven the stage 3's seem like a better choice though

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan

WTF?

Comment

Why not? 285 for the exhaust is a damn good price.

Comment

i got IE3s for 240shipped, everyone should jump on this deal if you're thinking about springs or muffler

Comment

you can count me in for exhaust. about how much you think for shipping to NY?

Comment

Originally posted by dgspikes
                    you can count me in for exhaust. about how much you think for shipping to NY?
                    i really don't know for sure, he said you pay what we pay when i asked what shipping would run, being an exhaust i would guess 50ish, which will still make it a great buy.

Comment

When I ordered my IE springs from Patrick I got them for $230 and free shipping. I also ordered about $500 more in other items as well, but all I had him do was pricematch SEAM and then get the free shipping on orders over $50.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
                        When I ordered my IE springs from Patrick I got them for $230 and free shipping. I also ordered about $500 more in other items as well, but all I had him do was pricematch SEAM and then get the free shipping on orders over $50.
                        i didn't know that, i'll bring it up with him when i speak with him again. If anyone else finds out let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan

WTF?
                          They carry IE stuff. I ordered my springs through BMA. I think their business are both close by.

Comment

Originally posted by golde30
                            GC for $350 pwns ie3 springs...
                            They serve different purposes. Linear springs are a big disadvantage for people wanting high spring rates for street.
                            87 325IS - Delphin Grey/Cardinal

Comment

Well as long as I'm group buying the konis, I might as well do the springs, I'll get a set as long as shipping to oregon 97302 is within reason. God damn the holidays get expensive when you buy toys for self.

Comment

Working...
                              X