Holiday Specials from Europeanplates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tyler,

Can you guys make the mini euro plates with peoples names? I have one for my first son, and I'd like to get another for my second, but I can no longer stop into german gas stations to hunt one down. I can send a pic if needed.
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Hello,

I know exactly what you are talking about but can not get them. I have tried and tried to contact the company who makes them.

Sorry.

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
      R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Originally posted by 360e30 View Post
        either or. whatever is cheapest or easiest :D
        Same Price!!

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates View Post
          Hello,

I know exactly what you are talking about but can not get them. I have tried and tried to contact the company who makes them.

Sorry.
          bummer, thanks though.
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Still waiting on status of my order number EP011465

For two plate frames and decals, near two weeks, still no shipping info.
            Any help?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
              Still waiting on status of my order number EP011465

For two plate frames and decals, near two weeks, still no shipping info.
              Any help?
              I see the order sent. Please PM if not the case.

Thank you

Tyler

Comment

you people would not be able to create a all dark dish and where the red is on the on the European dish have a European banner in there instead of the celebrity would you? i see it on the white-colored clothing with the euro banner but none on a dark dish with a euro banner
                Auto transport quote

Comment

Good product, HORRIBLE customer service and shipping. Allow me to elaborate:

I ordered a custom license plate on October 6th, I read and understood that it takes a few weeks to be made, and expected it to show up around mid to late October. Late October rolls around and I have not heard anything from the company, so I email Tyler asking the status of it. He responds the next day (The 24th) stating that the order should ship out this week "as far as he knows." Fast forward to the 31st, I email the customer support saying i talked to tyler, and have yet to get a delivery confirmation or anything from them. Tyler, the next day emailed me back saying "Let me find out if the guys got this order out. If not I will stamp and ship myself today." I got the confirmation later that day. I appreciate what Tyler did, taking care of business, but if i hadn't harassed him, would I have had my order shipped at all? Oh well, a week later, the product arrived and it is of the highest quality, which is nice.

Now, for christmas, i was buying a frame for a family member. I, hoping that that was one time deal and this isnt a custom order, the product would ship out that day (i ordered in the morning) or the next day. I ordered this a bit late as i wasnt too concerned with it getting here by christmas as i was going to see this family member on the 27th. So i ordered the frame on the 21st. No email confirmation, no nothing. So I sit in Limbo until today, the day i needed it, when i got my delivery confirmation. Does it really take 4 days to ship out something that you should already have in stock? Why did i not have an order confirmation atleast?

Oh well, i will get my order sometime next week and i can see how nice it is. Bottom line is I wouldn't suggest using this company if you need it anytime soon from when you order it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X