New bmw books ready for preorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New bmw books ready for preorder

Well it seems that us BMW enthusiast are about to have a bunch of new books released and I just wanted to let you guys know about a few of them that should be printed soon. Seeing how none of these books are for the 2002 I will just post them here in parts for sale. The first two books have a heavily discounted Preorder price. They will be going back to our regular discounted price once they are released. This is just a few of the new books coming out.

Please remember these books are being sent to the printers now and should be released in the following weeks/months. MidlifeClassicCars.com does not process charge cards until we have the books in hand and we don’t save Charge Card info after it has been processed. We are based out of NC and if you need to call in a order please fill free to give us a ring at 704-598-5113

Chad
    MidlifeClassicCars.com

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL BMW
    CLICK HERE TO SEE BMW 2002
    CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL BMW 3 SERIES

BMW 3-SERIES (E30) PERFORMANCE GUIDE: 1982-1994
    Stock # B04284
    Anticipated released date late February.
    Midlife Price: $17.50 Retail Price: $24.95
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

BMW E30 3 SERIES 1981-1996 BUYER'S GUIDE
    Stock # B04264
    Anticipated released date Late January
    Midlife Price: $13.00 Retail Price: $19.95
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

BMW 3 SERIES E36 RESTORATION TIPS & TECHNIQUES 1990-1999 316 M3 ALPINA BUYING
    Stock # B04274
    THIS BOOK IS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE NOW!!!
    Midlife price Price: $36.87 Retail Price: $43.95
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

MidlifeClassicCars.com

I ordered some to add to my collection.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X