X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesertBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by garagistic View Post
    These mounts are finally back in stock and ready to ship!

Nice but I browsed your webpage and the new layout looks too confusing. I can't separate M60 swap parts from the rest, they are all mixed together. I was investigating what parts are available and how difficult the swap would be.

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    These mounts are finally back in stock and ready to ship!

Leave a comment:

• Thizzelle
    replied
    I used the in website contact form so I don't have a copy of email. Does that thing not work?

Leave a comment:

• Thizzelle
    replied
    yeah it was an email. I'll send it again. was asking about the DSSR

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
    I send you guys emails during your specials and nobody ever responds so then I miss all the sales. WTF
    Was this an email or PM? Please re-forward the email and we can look into this for you. We usually honor them if that is the case. We are easy to work with!

Leave a comment:

• Thizzelle
    replied
    I send you guys emails during your specials and nobody ever responds so then I miss all the sales. WTF

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    Got a few more ready to ship!

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    Bare units in stock. Powdercoated (any color) available in one week.

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    Got a couple more of these in stock still.

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
    How much is your full M60 E30 swap kit? I'm only seeing individual prices on the site
    Its on this page:
    Garagistic is your one-stop source to performance BMW parts. From Grip, street, show or drift, we got the parts your BMW needs. We carry BMW parts for your E30, E36, E46, E82, E92 and much more!

Full options list.

However, pm us your needs because we make package deals if everything is bought at once.

Leave a comment:

• mr2peak
    replied
    How much is your full M60 E30 swap kit? I'm only seeing individual prices on the site

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    Got non-coated units in stock. We make package deals so message us your needs and save some $$$.

Leave a comment:

• scotty121smith
    replied
    hi,
    welcome to this forum site,you can get more knowledge and share new ideas and views to us,sorry i dont have any idea according to your question because i m belong to another field ................
    Top Ten classified website

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
    Well, it's shaped similarly, but internally it is very different. The key delta is in rear oil pickups.
    Thank you for clearing that up.

Leave a comment:

• nrubenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by garagistic View Post
    The s62 oil pan appears to be just like the m60 oil pan. So no modifications are needed.
    Well, it's shaped similarly, but internally it is very different. The key delta is in rear oil pickups.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X