No announcement yet.

German Engineering Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you give me some info on if these will work on verts?
    sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Comment

They work great on verts. I'm currently tuning a m20b31 turbo vert with my setup. It feels awesome. Not bone chilling when you hit pot holes and not a boat when you take a sharp turn. Its a nice sport setup.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

billy/koni shocks required to use these coilovers? In other words can I run this with a straight up stock suspension on a cabrio model.
        1989 325i Cabrio
        tyzg

Midwest E30 Owners Gruppe Facebook

Comment

Gotem thanks Nigel!

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by srvE30 View Post
            billy/koni shocks required to use these coilovers? In other words can I run this with a straight up stock suspension on a cabrio model.
            +1.. billy HD's but either way IN for the answer
            sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Comment

Originally posted by E30nub1 View Post
              +1.. billy HD's but either way IN for the answer
              HDs will work if your not planning on going low. They will bottom out before you get close to tucking tire.

Originally posted by DIIRTY-30 View Post
              Gotem thanks Nigel!
              Lets see some pics.

Originally posted by srvE30 View Post
              The valving is insufficient on stock setups. If you have new ones it will feel ok for a while and then you'll blow them and start bouncing. Used Bilsteins can be had for about $200 for a set. I'll be selling a used pair of fronts for $120 later this month. I also have a used pair of Bilstein touring struts for $60 in case any one needs some OEM replacements.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Going forward, is there any plans to make tophats for the KYB AGX mr2 struts? It's a pain drilling them out to match the shape of them. I'm going bilstein this time around for that reason.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Does anyone have pics of them raised all the way up?

Comment

I don't sell enought to make strut specific parts. If the other coilover makers sold in a week what I sell in a year, they would not be able to pay their electric bill.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

hello, is it still possible to buy the coil overs? and springs? thanks.. I'm from Quebec Canada if that makes a difference!

Comment

I'm awaiting new adjusters to come in. Will be a few more weeks for them to be made and shipped.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

how much for the coil overs and springs and how much of a drop can you get from the whole setup?
                          Thanks

Comment

Is the price in the first post up to date?
                            E30 buildy things
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Price is up to date and will remain unless my cost goes up. Price is $380 shipped to Canada USPS flat rate priority.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                Price is up to date and will remain unless my cost goes up. Price is $380 shipped to Canada USPS flat rate priority.

Definitely interested for when they become available. Even interested in a used set.
                                E30 buildy things
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Working...
                                X