Gb Koni Sport Adjustables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mss318ti
    Matt for IE STAGE 3 RACE SPRINGS and KONI SPORT ADJUSTABLE shocks the total is $670.00 + Shipping. Let me know if you have anymore questions I would be glad to help you out.

Greg Scrivner
    SEAM
    OEM & Performance BMW Parts
    Hi Greg,

I too am interested in the IE STAGE 3 RACE SPRINGS and KONI SPORT ADJUSTABLE shocks. An email is on the way.

Thanks,
    Andy
    - 1987 BMW 325is
    - 2002 BMW M3
    - 2003 BMW 540i Sport

Comment

is it too late for this? are the rear koni's top adjustable?

1991 330is

Comment

Ok guys heres an update, this GB will remain open till the end of February. Also the rears are not top adjustable. If you would like to place an order in this simply email me at jester4982@aol.com or at greg@seambmw.com with your shipping address and how you would like to pay. We offer PAY PAL, credit card, debit card, money order, or personal check. Once I recieve your shipping address, what you would like to order, and how you would like to pay I will send you an email with the total on it and instructions on how to pay. Also if you guys happen to need any other parts at all please feel free to include those as well and I would be more than happy to give any member of R3V a discount. Thanks again guys for letting me do this!

Greg Scrivner
        SEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Kilomph
          Why does Ground Control charge $639 + shipping for theirs?
          GC Konis are custom valved (for GC), shortened, and rears are top-adjustable with a larger diameter shaft than stock.

Comment

Originally posted by arthurc
            GC Konis are custom valved (for GC), shortened, and rears are top-adjustable with a larger diameter shaft than stock.
            Ok, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
              Price for just fronts please8-)
              85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

rs4pro3 price for just two front KONI Sport Adjustables will be $270.00 I cant really give as big a break when you just order two. If I can help you out in any way please let me know. Come on guys get in on this and order its not open for much longer!

Greg Scrivner
                SEAM

Comment

thank you very much.
                  85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Guys we are going to be ending this soon so if you want in on in it you need to place your order before the 28th. If you would like to place an order in this simply email me at jester4982@aol.com or at greg@seambmw.com with your shipping address and how you would like to pay. We offer PAY PAL, credit card, debit card, money order, or personal check. Once I recieve your shipping address, what you would like to order, and how you would like to pay I will send you an email with the total on it and instructions on how to pay. Also if you guys happen to need any other parts at all please feel free to include those as well and I would be more than happy to give any member of R3V a discount. Thanks again guys for all of your interest!

Greg Scrivner
                    SEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe
                      How much for JUST rears?

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

email sent

Comment

I ordered mine...Thanks again Greg
                          -Frank