JMP Autowerkz E30 Rollbars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMP Autowerkz E30 Rollbars

Custom made rollbars for your e30. We can do any design from a basic 4 point street bars up to a custom full cage for race cars. We can do any cars, not just e30. All bars are made using DOM tubings (1.75 or 1.5 inch). You can choose between the 2 tubing sizes for rollbars. For full cage, we have to use at least the minimum size allowed for the weight of your car. You can design your own cage or we can do it base on Nasa specs.

Send us PM for inquiries and pricing.

Now available and ready to go to your e30. Introductory price of $500 installed (welded). Additional $100 if you want it bolted. Price will go up by $100 after this one sells.

Specs:
    • 1.5 inch DOM - .120 thickness
    • 1/8 inch thick floor plates
    • 4 point w/ harness bar
    • will fit coupe or sedan (vert needs to be custom made)

Check out our facebook page to see more: www.facebook.com/jmpauto
    JMP Autowerkz
    7349 Canby Ave.
    Reseda, CA 91335
    www.jmpauto.com

Could you do one like above but with a diagonal bar for a RHD e30 and bolt in? And could you ship to Australia?

Cheers

R.H.D
    M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
      Could you do one like above but with a diagonal bar for a RHD e30 and bolt in? And could you ship to Australia?

Cheers
      We can do with the diagonal bar but I cant ship to Australia.
      JMP Autowerkz
      7349 Canby Ave.
      Reseda, CA 91335
      www.jmpauto.com

Comment

Ship it as a weld together kit. I know that's pretty popular with the muscle cars and such to buy everything pre-cut, notched and bent. Although it looks like shipping would be at least $900
        Last edited by einstein57; 09-21-2013, 06:31 PM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Could you ship a bolt in roll cage for a convertible?
          Originally Posted by Exodus
          He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

How quickly can you make these? Need one for my e30 project ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by JMPAuto View Post
              Now available and ready to go to your e30.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by renegad30ffunk View Post
                How quickly can you make these? Need one for my e30 project ASAP
                The one on the picture above is ready to be installed. If you want something different then usually takes 3 days for half cage.
                JMP Autowerkz
                7349 Canby Ave.
                Reseda, CA 91335
                www.jmpauto.com

Comment

Great Price, wish you guys were on the east coast.

Comment

Can you give me a quote for a simple bar in a vert? (similar to mustang roll bars)
                    Also would I be able to take her to the track with said bar?
                    harry/harout

Comment

For a very basic 4 point in a full interior e30, without the harness bar.
                      Would the 2 up-right bars come in contact with the reclining front stock seats?

I've been putting this off for nearly a year now and would like to just get it done now.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                        Can you give me a quote for a simple bar in a vert? (similar to mustang roll bars)
                        Also would I be able to take her to the track with said bar?
                        I can do a basic 4 point for $500 without the harness bar or $600 with harness bar. Just remove all the rear panels and seat before you bring the car.

And yes you will be able to take it to the track with the basic 4 point. It should pass the tech for track days.
                        JMP Autowerkz
                        7349 Canby Ave.
                        Reseda, CA 91335
                        www.jmpauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                          For a very basic 4 point in a full interior e30, without the harness bar.
                          Would the 2 up-right bars come in contact with the reclining front stock seats?

I've been putting this off for nearly a year now and would like to just get it done now.
                          The bars should clear the front seats even if they are all the way back.
                          JMP Autowerkz
                          7349 Canby Ave.
                          Reseda, CA 91335
                          www.jmpauto.com

Comment

How about 4 point with bolt in harness bar? any custom color powder coating offered? say in fire orange like my M3 in my sig.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pilotskillse30 View Post
                              How about 4 point with bolt in harness bar? any custom color powder coating offered? say in fire orange like my M3 in my sig.
                              Yes we can do a bolt on harness bar and powder coating too.
                              JMP Autowerkz
                              7349 Canby Ave.
                              Reseda, CA 91335
                              www.jmpauto.com

Comment

Working...
                              X