No announcement yet.

Chariot Gauge - Wideband O2, Boost/Vac, Oil pressure, Temp and Voltmeter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take 2 of these, perfect xmas present for my dad's MGA, and the E30 could use a bit of motor safety.

Also, would you be interested in custom enclosures? I have access to 3D printing, as well as a plastic molding injection machine.
    Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
    A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
      I'll take 2 of these, perfect xmas present for my dad's MGA, and the E30 could use a bit of motor safety.

Also, would you be interested in custom enclosures? I have access to 3D printing, as well as a plastic molding injection machine.
      Thanks for the order! You should have an email with the tracking number, I'll get the controllers sent out this afternoon.

Yes, I would be interested in a custom-built enclosure. I'm rebuilding the controller's shape right now, once I have the dimensions finalized I'll shoot you an email and we'll take it from there - should be in the next couple of months.

Comment

Awesome.

I'm excited to get this working in my dad's MGA. It's beautiful and almost entirely stock. It will be nice to have modern and accurate gauges without intruding on the classic look of the cockpit.

A Topless Memorandum

Comment

I posted this in the black friday thread - use coupon code r3v for $10 off your order starting now through the end of November!

Comment

Excellent customer service here!

A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Bumpin this up - coupon code r3v is still good through the weekend!

Comment

New month bump.

Comment

I've been testing out a Bluetooth module that will work with Android and iOS, removing the need for separate controllers for each platform - very exciting! Anyone interested in trying one out?

Comment

Lots of orders coming in for the end of the year, thanks guys! All sold out of Android controllers until the first of the year when the next shipment of bluetooth modules arrive, plenty of iOS controllers ready to go!

Comment

Android controllers back in stock! Both iOS and Android controllers are cross compatible now so one controller will support both device types!

Comment

Fresh batch of controllers just arrived, ready to ship out!

Comment

Is there any possibility of a fuel level reading? or anyways to tweak one of the other sensors to provide a semi accurate reading? I am going to try to replace having a gauge cluster period with this. Currently I see I can have oil pressure, GPS speedo, water temp, and voltage. I just need to figure something for fuel level.

Comment

You have some seriously awesome shit going on here, will definitely need one of these this year
                            Originally posted by e30lov
                            sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                            Adventures of an E30

Comment

Originally posted by eutechnyx View Post
                              Is there any possibility of a fuel level reading? or anyways to tweak one of the other sensors to provide a semi accurate reading? I am going to try to replace having a gauge cluster period with this. Currently I see I can have oil pressure, GPS speedo, water temp, and voltage. I just need to figure something for fuel level.
                              I'll need to read up on what the fuel level sensor looks like in an e30. If it's a linear analog output you could very easily reuse the oil pressure sensor input on the controller for it. Would need to set the upper and lower bounds in the app but that's it. I'm doing some research now, I'll get back to you.

If it looks doable I'll try it out on my e30 this weekend and see if I can come up with a write up. Sounds like a fun project.

Originally posted by mRodiek
                              You have some seriously awesome shit going on here, will definitely need one of these this year
                              Thanks for the kind words!

Comment

Originally posted by codrum View Post
                                I'll need to read up on what the fuel level sensor looks like in an e30. If it's a linear analog output you could very easily reuse the oil pressure sensor input on the controller for it. Would need to set the upper and lower bounds in the app but that's it. I'm doing some research now, I'll get back to you.

If it looks doable I'll try it out on my e30 this weekend and see if I can come up with a write up. Sounds like a fun project.

Thanks for the kind words!
                                I completely apologize, I found this site when I was looking up info on the system, I do not actually own a BMW at all lol. do you have a way to contact you via FB or something? I am going to be using this system on a 97 blazer with a carb'd 350 small block.

Comment

Working...
                                X