Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New stuff=T-shirts, skidplates and coolant tanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New stuff=T-shirts, skidplates and coolant tanks.

T-shirts $17+ shipping (usps priority mail) S,M,L,XL available. Black w/ white print only

Skidplates: $175+ shipping . Constructed of 1/8" thick aluminum for weight savings and offer complete oil pan coverage. They use the factory steering rack bolts in the rear and are mounted in the front with included heavy duty self tapping fasteners to the radiator support for strength and weight distribution upon impact. Does not need to be removed to change oil (currently only for M20, will fit M10/M42 but need to be removed at present time). An engine and time saving investment for slammed street cars and road racers alike.

83-87 Alternate coolant reservoir $165+shipping: Alternate
    coolant reservoir for E30's with OEM passenger side located coolant
    bottle. This reservoir replaces your stock unit to make room for a
    turbocharger. Requires removal of windshield washer bottle.

Please allow 1-2 week from time of payment on skidplates and coolant tanks as they are made to order. T-shirts are in-stock and ready to ship at any time. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
    '92 MTech cabrio: Tesla P85 powered

IG: telsa_bimmer

'95 Alpine M3 5.3 LS, Precision 7675, TH400/Gear Vendors OD
    10.4@136 pump gas at 3530lbs. (SOLD)

Nice. I like the skidplate idea. I will be purchasing one soon.

Comment

I'm sure you could get at least 20 people on a groupbuy for the skid plates. How abou it?

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider325
        I'm sure you could get at least 20 people on a groupbuy for the skid plates. How abou it?
        I might be interested in that. I drive carefully enough not to damage my oil pan, but I still live in constant paranoia.

Sometimes, I just get that speed bump that I go 1-2 miles too fast over, and scrape the bottom of my airdam. It scares the crap out of me.

Comment

Where on the radiator support does this thing mount to? IE, if one's front radiator support wasn't exactly in OEM shape, how much of a hassle would there beat to mount this?

As for group buys, given the track record r3v has with them, don't waste the guy's time.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
            Where on the radiator support does this thing mount to? IE, if one's front radiator support wasn't exactly in OEM shape, how much of a hassle would there beat to mount this?

As for group buys, given the track record r3v has with them, don't waste the guy's time.

-Charlie
            i.e. a damaged support? Ill snag some pics from different angles. The attachment area is 12" wide so I would think there would be some decent contact area even on a damaged/modified support. I could tell ya for sure if you had pics.

I should also add that the side "wing" is an additional piece that overlaps 6" of the skidplate and is welded on for a total of 1/4" of protection accross the middle of the pan.

Im not a fan of group buys, it takes too much organizing, keeping track of payments...waiting to get x many people to get in on the deal. Ive got plenty of other things to keep track of right now much less doing the group buy thing.

Comment

If your skid plates ever protect an s50 with a the 5 series pan i will get one.
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Check your e-mail please..

Comment

If those skid plates will work with an s50/2 swap, and on an m3

you will be my hero forever.
                  Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Im diggin that coolant res tank too, the driver side is horribly crowded on my car.. Im just not sure how to get the coolant line over there.

Comment

Anyone got a front/underbelly shot of an M50 or S14 oil pan location? As long as the subframes are the same and the oil pan doesnt sit more than 1/4-1/2" lower than an M20 it should fit just fine.

Comment

I dont have a pic, but the e34 m50 pan I dont think sits much lower than the subframe, I was looking at mine yesterday, I would guess its under your 1/2 inch clearence.

Or you can just send me one for free and we will find out :)

Comment

Jon- Are you located near LRP?

Comment

Or you could buy one and if it doesnt fit Ill send ya a refund when I get it back ;)

Comment

close ups of the mounting of the skidplate possible? I'd like to see how much of a pia install/removal would be for oil changes
                              BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
                              X