Revshift Christmas Day 25% Off Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revshift Christmas Day 25% Off Sale!

This is the time of the year for giving. So I decided to give you more for Christmas. We are having a 25% off sale all through Christmas day. One day only. Its the biggest sale of the year!

Dec. 25.
    Promo Code: xmas2013

We want to thank everyone for your business during the holidays. We have been blown away by the amount of support that we continue to receive from you guys. There is plenty of work for us to do and new parts for us to design. Happy holidays, everyone!

Comment

Damn! How did I miss this?!?!? Got any first of the year coupons? I need to get your rear bushing kit for my e30.
      Holy shit did you even read this post before you posted?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/announcement.php?f=156

This thread sure sucked last night. It just plain sucked. I've seen threads suck before but this is the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Comment

I ordered my stuff (2 sets of FCAB) back on Black Friday 2013 and I still have not received it can you please let me know what is going on? please email me at amcink@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by amcink View Post
          I ordered my stuff (2 sets of FCAB) back on Black Friday 2013 and I still have not received it can you please let me know what is going on? please email me at amcink@hotmail.com
          Call today and no answer. Does anyone know what is going on whit this company? have they gone out of business? Where is my stuff or my money?

Comment

Working...
          X