Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.


Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.


Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.


If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel


If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.


In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Rennstall Aluminum/Delrin Shift Knob

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rennstall Aluminum/Delrin Shift Knob



    Hey guys,


    Excited to release this product finally. Solid aircraft grade aluminum knob available either in raw machined finish, or hand polished. 5.5" inches in height and weighs 3/4 of a lb. Inner diameter is 14mm with set screws. Allen key is included.

    Available in Machined (shown above) or Hand polished.

    Buy here: http://rennstall.bigcartel.com/produ...e-1-shift-knob




    Last edited by Stephen; 12-05-2015, 08:07 PM.

    #2
    saw these on the facebook page. they look fantastic. i wish i had spare cash.


    i have no idea what i am doing with my life

    Comment


      #3
      Love it!
      BimmerHeads
      Classic BMW Specialists
      Santa Clarita, CA

      www.BimmerHeads.com

      Comment


        #4
        Really nice design, I just cannot stand a metal knob...nothing like having 'Rennstall' branded into your palm.
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

        Instagram: @BWeissLeather

        Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

        Comment


          #5
          About to pick one up. Does the machined knob have any more grip than the polished one?

          Comment


            #6
            Not really, the Surface finish of the machined one is pretty fine. The top plain is a little coarser and would provide some more grip.

            Comment


              #7
              Looking to do this same knob in Delrin next, for those concerned with heat. May put together a Pre-order for R3v to save everyone a few bucks!

              Comment


                #8
                I'd take a Delrin model Stephen

                1991 325iS turbo

                Comment


                  #9
                  these are sold out right? will you be making anymore? or can I buy them somewhere else, is anyone willing to resell theirs?
                  I spend 90% of my money and women, cars, and booze. The other 10% is wasted.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Looking to do this same knob in Delrin next, for those concerned with heat. May put together a Pre-order for R3v to save everyone a few bucks!
                    I would probably be down for a Delrin knob, change things up a little.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ak- View Post
                      I'd take a Delrin model Stephen
                      Originally posted by Ryan1642 View Post
                      these are sold out right? will you be making anymore? or can I buy them somewhere else, is anyone willing to resell theirs?
                      We will have more Aluminum ones too, before long.

                      Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
                      I would probably be down for a Delrin knob, change things up a little.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Price? Any sales coming up?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          We will have more Aluminum ones too, before long.




                          alright, im looking forward to the next sale then, I need one of these.
                          I spend 90% of my money and women, cars, and booze. The other 10% is wasted.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Alright, it's been a long wait, but they are back now, and in delrin!

                            http://rennstall.bigcartel.com/produ...e-1-shift-knob



                            Comment


                              #15
                              The Aluminum looks cool and is heavier than the condor shifter it looks like but is heat a problem? Am I going to get branded when I jump into the car on a 100deg day?
                              1990 325i Cashmere Beige

                              "I don't like question marks. They're like exclamation points, but think they're fancy because they're curved. I won't tolerate it." -MNChiefsan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X