IE urethane group buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_pilot
    Unless a vender steps in or someone actually goes out and finds one...doubt it.
    Dan with Flying Brick is happy to get a group buy together, but doesn't have time to make a list. Going forward, please only post if you want any urethane bushings, and if so, which ones. I'll clean up the thread and tally a list at the beginning of how many people and which bushings they need, and Dan can price the discount accordingly. More people we get, more we save.

Comment

I'm in for:
      IE rear trailing arm urethane bushing kit
      IE rear subframe mounts, racing

Comment

Originally posted by E30_pilot
        Unless a vender steps in or someone actually goes out and finds one...doubt it.
        Like I said, I'll do it if someone can compile the numbers. It will depend on this since that's what my pricing is going to be based on. Unfortunately, bushings aren't exactly expensive items so discounts aren't that great.
        Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

can we get the urethane trailing arm bushings that BMA sells? the black ones. IE's are red and are not as good as the black ones.

i am in for urethane engine mounts, trailing arm bushings.

Comment

Originally posted by ptownTSI
            can we get the urethane trailing arm bushings that BMA sells? the black ones. IE's are red and are not as good as the black ones.

i am in for urethane engine mounts, trailing arm bushings.
            Why aren't the red as good as the black?

Comment

I just received a new stock of the BMA version TA's, and they're red, not black.
              Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Working...
              X