GB feeler and sticker Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by europeanplates
    If possible please send a picture and detailed measurement. I wonder if a razor blade would shave off the old lettering.

Thanks,

TYler
    I'm planning on getting a set of new mirror glass using the euro part numbers, theirs don't have the warning on them.

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates
      Cool,

I may need to meet up so I can get a templete of the E36 window. The window banner will have the cureve to match.

Tyler
      Werd! I didn't realize you were in seattle! lol. i'll get a pic with a measurement from my micrometer ASAP. only tricky part is that my e36 is a project car in a non running status until that absolute earliest of the 25th of this month :(

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by workaholic
        Werd! I didn't realize you were in seattle! lol. i'll get a pic with a measurement from my micrometer ASAP. only tricky part is that my e36 is a project car in a non running status until that absolute earliest of the 25th of this month :(

Tom
        Thats cool,

I could always swing out or I have a couple local orders pending to e36 guys so I may have them drive down.

TYler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
        R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Hey guys,

I have been following the decal threads on a few of the sites. I have decided to start producing these as individual decals. Basically I will supply each decal seperate at a fair price, including the motorsport colors contour cut for the e30. I have just started to build the site ( www.ubergarage.com ) and the items will be listed there. I could entertain a GB on these.

Here are some of the items we will be creating:

Dekra 2 color numbers
          Autotrader 4 color numbers
          Warsteiner decals in several sizes
          BBS
          Bilstein
          Koni
          B to C window decal (The decal where the drives name is usually placed)
          BMW finance
          Mobile Oil
          Kendall
          Yoko tires
          Pirelli tires
          Motorsport stripes
          motorsport flags for rear and front
          German Hood decal
          Several other not listed

Any Request?

I am in the process now of getting sizes, prices listed, etc. I have vectored files of everthing listed above. Of course I have the E30's for sizing. These will be digitally printed, laminated and I will have a limited warranty; hence these will be the best out there period!!

Thanks for your time.

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
          R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Looking good. Im curious to see the final product on some of these.

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
              Looking good. Im curious to see the final product on some of these.
              +1, I'm interested in the one that goes on your mirrors, german decal, and maybe a FWD sucks.

Comment

Working...
              X