No announcement yet.

The Official Blunttech Deals Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I'm here for! Thanks again for the love. I get a lot of it here at the bunker, but it's usually the wrong kind of love.
    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Just sent an email over with some part numbers :-D
      E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Originally posted by AllydNYC View Post
        Just sent an email over with some part numbers :-D
        Replied, thanks again!

Comment

I sent you a PM.
          How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

This went up on Facebook yesterday, but I forgot to share it here! E30 brake kits are on sale this week with options to fit any budget. We can also customize kits if you want a different rotor or pad options. You can also add a set of stainless braided brake lines to any kit purchase for $75. PM me or email at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Any chance you'll be doing a special on the E30 IS sideskirts?

Comment

do you do oem/equivalent parts as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Sladek View Post
                  do you do oem/equivalent parts as well?
                  We do. Between our distributors there isn't much we can't get. We are like going to the dealer, your local auto parts store and a performance shop all at the same time. Shoot me over a list of what you need and I can get you prices.

Typically when someone sends me their part needs I will include cost for OE, OEM and other aftermarket options so they can decide what they want. Some guys only want OE BMW branded parts for certain jobs and some people have strict budget constraints. I always try to get you the part that best fits your needs, for the best price.

Comment

PM sent for a new order.
                    E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Prices sent, thanks again Ally!

Comment

New distributor means new brands! Huge update to our product line spanning BMW, euro, import and domestic brands.

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
                          New distributor means new brands! Huge update to our product line spanning BMW, euro, import and domestic brands.
                          Anything different with late model euro bumper trim?
                          How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                            Anything different with late model euro bumper trim?
                            Unfortunately not. Or fortunately I guess, depending on how you look at it, as prices haven't gone up. Hopefully prices stay consistent in the future, as a ton of classic parts have been skyrocketing over the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
                              We do. Between our distributors there isn't much we can't get. We are like going to the dealer, your local auto parts store and a performance shop all at the same time. Shoot me over a list of what you need and I can get you prices.

Typically when someone sends me their part needs I will include cost for OE, OEM and other aftermarket options so they can decide what they want. Some guys only want OE BMW branded parts for certain jobs and some people have strict budget constraints. I always try to get you the part that best fits your needs, for the best price.
                              awesome, youve gained a customer.

im looking for a set of e36/z3 tie rod assemlies, preferably by this weekend to 43016 :D

Comment

Originally posted by Sladek View Post
                                awesome, youve gained a customer.

im looking for a set of e36/z3 tie rod assemlies, preferably by this weekend to 43016 :D
                                PM sent. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X