X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Sps View Post
    How close to your fog lights color are the 3000k bulbs? Any pics of the 3000k in action?

Here's a video showing the 3000K color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    You can get any style LED Bulb for $65/set for a limited time. First Post updated!
    Last edited by djmossm42; 05-12-2017, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    If I seen this about 2 months ago I would have ordered a set. Maybe I'll wait till my hids burn out

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Ok, thanks. I know a good yellow will be around 2600k but a 3000k may be close enough.

Yeah, 400K difference is not very noticeable on its own

Leave a comment:

• Sps
    replied
    Ok, thanks. I know a good yellow will be around 2600k but a 3000k may be close enough.

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    How close to your fog lights color are the 3000k bulbs? Any pics of the 3000k in action?

I have set of previous gen 3000K bulbs, I'll takes some pics tonight. The only difference is the design, the rated output is the same as well as the chips.

Leave a comment:

• Sps
    replied

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
    ^ I was wondering this as well. I have the 5000k with clear Depo's and was thinking of making them yellow with lamin-x. Wondering if the "true white" output of the LED's combined with the yellow would yield a greenish hue...

Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
    No worries! I'm very interested in a set for both my highs and lows. I have the depo smiley's that are somewhat smoked then I put the a layer of yellow lamix on them so they look frenched. Can you let me know what light intensity you would recommend so that the light isn't blue at all when it's emitted from the led? If it's got any hint of blue in it, my lights will look green and I don't want that. Just yellow.

Also would you reco different intensity's per high and low?

You shouldn't have any trouble with 4300K or 5000K but 6000K it starts becoming visible. We also offer 3000K if you're set on yellow.

Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have.

Bryon

Leave a comment:

• Das Delfin
    replied
    ^ I was wondering this as well. I have the 5000k with clear Depo's and was thinking of making them yellow with lamin-x. Wondering if the "true white" output of the LED's combined with the yellow would yield a greenish hue...

Leave a comment:

• Brezzi
    replied
    Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
    Sorry for the late response, somehow I missed your post. Yes, these will fit Depos. I have them installed in mine and all of my reference pics were taken with them.

Thanks,
    Bryon
    No worries! I'm very interested in a set for both my highs and lows. I have the depo smiley's that are somewhat smoked then I put the a layer of yellow lamix on them so they look frenched. Can you let me know what light intensity you would recommend so that the light isn't blue at all when it's emitted from the led? If it's got any hint of blue in it, my lights will look green and I don't want that. Just yellow.

Also would you reco different intensity's per high and low?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
    Do these fit e30 depo smileys? I see you have non depo lights
    Sorry for the late response, somehow I missed your post. Yes, these will fit Depos. I have them installed in mine and all of my reference pics were taken with them.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• Brezzi
    replied
    Do these fit e30 depo smileys? I see you have non depo lights

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    Guys, can confirm fitment in e36 zkw euro style lights aswell.

You will need to grab some cheap adaptors, and the bulbs with flat spade ends, I wired on some female 9006 ends to plug right into my car.

Ill get pics later today. Not a bad quality light for it being made overseas, and the output far trumps the HID technology. I may adjust bases to see if it makes a difference in output. Ill grab pics today as well.
    Thanks Matt,

Thanks Matt,

Do you think these would work with motorized adjusters?
    Originally posted by Matt-B View Post

You will need to grab some cheap adaptors, and the bulbs with flat spade ends, I wired on some female 9006 ends to plug right into my car.

Ill get pics later today. Not a bad quality light for it being made overseas, and the output far trumps the HID technology. I may adjust bases to see if it makes a difference in output. Ill grab pics today as well.

LED Bulbs, Power Window Switches, & Apparel

Leave a comment:

• Matt-B
    replied

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by matt-b View Post
    waiting for connectors, then ill have u pics
    😎

Leave a comment:

Working...
X