Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

///M Leather - ideas for an R3V exclusive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

///M Leather - ideas for an R3V exclusive?

I've put together some leather in ///M colors. I was thinking that since R3V has supported me over the years, I could do a group buy on something exclusive for R3V only made with it - boot sets, seat centers, or any other ideas that you may have. Post your ideas here, and then I'll come up with a killer price for an R3V exclusive. Here is the leather:

Cheers,
    Rob
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Gagehot

Rob, since it seems to me that the primary want for seat stuff is bolsters, can you (or do you) make new covers for the seat bolsters?

I would love a set of bolsters with those ///M stripes on the left side of each seat...

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

///M manthongs?

Comment

Originally posted by McCoolidge View Post
        ///M manthongs?
        Leather?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
          Leather?
          obviously...I keeps it real.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            Rob, since it seems to me that the primary want for seat stuff is bolsters, can you (or do you) make new covers for the seat bolsters?

I would love a set of bolsters with those ///M stripes on the left side of each seat...

Luke
            I do seat centers (where the ///M stripe in the corner would usually go). I also do bolster covers (ie the sides of the seat) but not sure where I would work in the stripe there.

Comment

I'd be down for a r3v only bootset in some sort of m tri-color stripe design, I dont know how you'd make it distinct from all the other m color boots out there though.
              1987 325is - sold
              2001 330i - New DD

Comment

What about doing a leather ebrake handle that has m stripes running front to back across the bottom? It wold be very subtle, but might be kinda cool.
                sigpic

Comment

Now are the bolsters the ones with the red X or the one with the blue X.

How about the m colors on the thing that is the blue X, What ever it is called? Or how about m color's on the head rest?

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

The red X's are def. bolsters. I usually call the blue X a leg extension.

Those are both good ideas. Maybe if I made them somehow easy to attach over top, so someone wouldn't need a completely new center cushion cover/headrest?

Comment

Leg extensions would look awesome, I dont have sport seats though :(
                      sigpic

Comment

i call it thigh support...

but what about like just a straight stripe, front to back, about an inch thick on the shift boot. and then one on top of the ebrake boot running the lentgh of the boot

just throwin ideas out there, i already have one of your shift and ebrake boots

OMFG!! LMAO
                        sigpic

Comment

Come up with any idea's yet?

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
                            Come up with any idea's yet?
                            Some good ideas in the thread. I really like the knee bolster one - very different. I'm going to give it a try, and a new ebrake boot, and see how they come out.

Comment

parcel shelf? mmmm nah. That leather is way too loud for my tastes.
                              Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                              X